On 4/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, Badshot57 said:

We just got so many damn small owned gun shops in East Tennessee 😂. Everything in middle Tennessee is huge franchises where you can't find the nice aged guns. I'm from Nashville and I've only bought two guns down there.  

Not even kidding, if you came somewhere near nashville, I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

On 4/24/2022 at 5:54 PM, Badshot57 said:

Have a RIA 1911 in .45acp. 3.5inch barrel. Hogue grips. Aftermarket front sights. Comes with two 7 round mags. 

Does have scratches here and there as it was one of my favorite range guns and primary carry pistol for a while until I hopped on the Glock train. Like all 1911s if you keep em clean they'll work every-time and I never had any hiccups with it.

Asking $400 firm FTF in Johnson City / Tri-Cities. Can include a leather VersaCarry IWB holster for $30. 

IMG_2192.thumb.jpg.a4a4100ba75e71692be9d119b4a5434b.jpgIMG_2193.thumb.jpg.8c8f6e29bf3ab3fc7b09e633e1bda034.jpgIMG_2194.thumb.jpg.0177053baf7cd19f2b87a7db4ccda321.jpg

Interested if you get down in MidTN

On 4/26/2022 at 9:22 AM, Badshot57 said:

Well you're lucky cause I'm moving back down there next month. 

Find any reason you can not to.  I'm native to middle Tennessee, lived in east Tennessee for several years and moved back kind of on a whim 7 years ago.  I'd give about anything to move back to the pretty end of the state and at least somewhat escape these outrageous housing prices, congested traffic everywhere all the time, overdevelopment, and in your face progressiveness at every corner.  I'm too tied in now to escape, at least for several more years. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, 10-Ring said:

Find any reason you can not to.  I'm native to middle Tennessee, lived in east Tennessee for several years and moved back kind of on a whim 7 years ago.  I'd give about anything to move back to the pretty end of the state and at least somewhat escape these outrageous housing prices, congested traffic everywhere all the time, overdevelopment, and in your face progressiveness at every corner.  I'm too tied in now to escape, at least for several more years. 

That's sort of my issue as well. Want out of Davidson County/Metro! But so much against that move. The new place. The move. And Lord help me, all the crap I've accumulated in the last 30 years.

Would cost a fortune to have it packed, moved and unpacked!

On 4/24/2022 at 9:20 PM, Badshot57 said:

We just got so many damn small owned gun shops in East Tennessee 😂. Everything in middle Tennessee is huge franchises where you can't find the nice aged guns. I'm from Nashville and I've only bought two guns down there.  

Have you tried Bellshire guns on Dickerson Road?  Phil is a great guy to deal with. Same for David at Lebanon Guns.  Also Specialty Arms in Laverne.  I almost Forgot Guns and Leather in Hendersonville and Greenbriar. Just to name a few.

2 hours ago, The mailman said:

Have you tried Bellshire guns on Dickerson Road?  Phil is a great guy to deal with. Same for David at Lebanon Guns.  Also Specialty Arms in Laverne.  I almost Forgot Guns and Leather in Hendersonville and Greenbriar. Just to name a few.

Bellshire is a huge unknown gun store and I found it a few years ago and actually I'd passed by that store hundreds of time but because the name is Bellshire Hardware no one knows they sell firearms in there.