FOUR Unfired FULL-SIZE Glocks for $2300. Meet only

Here are four Glock handguns that I wish to sell as a package. I feel like this is a very fair price, considering the value of the 10mm alone. I purchased them all new within the last few years, and they’ve never been out of their boxes, except to inspect them at FFL. They are all registered to me; I’m the only owner. They come with whatever a new one comes with. The 34 and 35 are Gen 3, the 40 and 41 are Gen 4. I want to say the 40 and 41 come with an adjustable sight tool…look, everything they came with, you’ll get and they came with whatever Glock put in there. If you want to buy some extra mags, let me know. I own many Glocks and can/will accommodate you. If I’m forgetting anything please just post it, so I can answer for all to see. I live in Sevierville, but am not totally opposed to meeting my Nashville folks halfway, so long as someone on this site will vouch for you. They really are nice, and besides a little G42, my only remaining unfired Glocks. Anyone interested? Please, no trades on this set…I love to trade but, sadly, I am in the need of funds. I would probably do up to 10 mags per firearm, if desired. Oh, and ammo…we can talk ammo too if you need some. I have a nice variety of 10mm especially.

EDIT: the G40 (10mm) is the MOS version which has a removable plate for optics. I will throw in the set of MOS adapter plates from Glock with it.

Glock 40 MOS = 10mm

Glock 41 = .45acp

Glock 35 = .40 s&w

Glock 34 = 9mm

I have their birthdays from Glock and I’ve written it in on the photo with the specs from the Glock site, too. Please forgive me if I’ve left out important info, just make a post and I’ll gladly answer. This is my first “firearm for sale” that I’ve ever posted and I’m sure I’ve messed something up. Oh, I tried to obscure the serial numbers in the photos…I’ve seen others do this so I figure that’s what I should do also, I also labeled them in the photo so you could tell which was which….the 10mm model 40 being the only one clearly identifiable just from sight. I’m a meticulous record keeper so I’ll include all the purchase records to their new owner, should they sell. Please consider this set…I’ll try and piece them out if no one is interested in buying them all together, but I’d like to try this way first…and they’ll be less expensive this way certainly!

Edited by JD_Shellnut
Sold - thank you
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days