What do you guys think about the soon to be released documentary covering the TTV investigation into vote trafficking? I've kept pretty quiet on the subject ever since the election was decided as I hadn't felt like I had seen enough data - one way or the other - to form a solid opinion on the accusation of mass fraud (many stories though). With all I've observed since then, many events, stories, and narratives haven't "sat right" with me. I understand there has always been cases of fraud in each election, but the narrative that "this was the 'most secure election' in history and anyone who says otherwise is a conspiracy nut", to me, begs the question. The continuous outright denial of possible integrity to the accusation - including the validity of conducting appropriate investigations - and oppositional attacks regarding many key topics recently has stayed on my mind. When any contrary opinion is no longer deemed as "your opinion" or even "your truth", but as "misinformation" to be fact-checked and censored by various institutions, I think we have a very big problem.

I tend to be a pretty deep thinker and won't let anyone bully me into believing something that doesn't track. All I care about is getting at the truth, but unfortunately so many have become aggressively unwilling to have any kind of critical discussion about opposing viewpoints or controversial topics in general (whether or not facts are shared...which almost always leads to "your facts"). I also understand that this point of history has been incredibly difficult for many and that nerves tend to be a little raw. However, I don't think it's responsible or right to avoid these harder conversations, especially ones like this that carry incredible importance for the country. While I was never committed to the idea that there was indeed mass voter fraud - enough to tip the election - I never felt like it was outside the realm of possible. Lately, I'm starting to think that the accusation looks to be very well true. Anyway, I'm eager to continue digging and see where things lead.

• Like 2