What the F is wrong with me……..

So am I the only person who’s Instagram feed is full of close-up videos of people popping blackheads, ingrown hairs and other gross things?  And why in the name of all that is good, do I keep watching them?  They are like a train-wreck, you don’t what to look, but you just have to.  

I think I need to ask my Dr. to up my meds. 

Edited by Snaveba
  • Haha 4

Yes, but apparently the algorithm they use thinks I would rather watch someone pull a large chunk of earwax out of some poor schlep’s ear.  Honestly, where do they find these folks with skin that bad. 

3 hours ago, Snaveba said:

So am I the only person who’s Instagram feed is full of close-up videos of people popping blackheads, ingrown hairs and other gross things?  And why in the name of all that is good, do I keep watching them?  They are like a train-wreck, you don’t what to look, but you just have to.  

I think I need to ask my Dr. to up my meds. 

There's a really simple answer to this ...

• Like 1

Just where do people get the time to check all the sites. I get up, fix 1 cup of coffee, check local news on the tube. Check the world news on the interweb, check e-mail, check in on the site here. By that time it is time to get ready for work. Get home, IF I am not worn out from work I get out and work around house. Come in and get cleaned up, eat supper, check the local and world news on the tube, check in here. Them it is time for bed, just where do people find time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RED333 said:

Just where do people get the time to check all the sites. I get up, fix 1 cup of coffee, check local news on the tube. Check the world news on the interweb, check e-mail, check in on the site here. By that time it is time to get ready for work. Get home, IF I am not worn out from work I get out and work around house. Come in and get cleaned up, eat supper, check the local and world news on the tube, check in here. Them it is time for bed, just where do people find time.

Sounds familiar.  I think the only time I've watched TV this year was when I watched the Masters on Sunday.  I have a friend who works four days a week, has no kids, and sends me Instagram stuff all the time, but says he doesn't have time to do XYZ 🤣

Edited by deerslayer
  • Like 1

My instagram and Tictok feeds are very simple. Side by sides, soldiers, airplanes and dogs. It’s boring, but it still addictive. I try to limit my exposure to a few minutes. Social media robs you of life and productivity. 

4 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

This is one of my favorites. 

Screenshot-20220512-164128-Instagram.jpg

…and a round thing in your face…

I can’t get that song or this pic out of my head now. Not that it’s bad thing. Thank you ??  

• Haha 1