Randy Weaver, RIP

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, res308 said:

Same here. I think I heard a long time ago that there was a murder warrant for him. Not sure if that’s true or not. 

He was charged with murder in Idaho, but the feds stepped in and prevented prosecution. 

Bastards. 

15 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

He has rejoined Vicki and Sammy. 

Also, 

F UCK Lon Horiuchi’s murdering ass. I have a policy of not dancing on graves but I look forward to hearing about him rotting in hell. 

What a timely post! I just read on another forum yesterday that FBI agents paid a visit to a guy who made a disparaging remark about Horiuchi. Ain’t that something? 

The moral of this story is the commie bassturds are monitoring hunting forums. Don’t post anything you can’t defend in court.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

He has rejoined Vicki and Sammy. 

Also, 

F UCK Lon Horiuchi’s murdering ass. I have a policy of not dancing on graves but I look forward to hearing about him rotting in hell. 

I could not agree more. One of the worst tragedies in our history. Everybody should read this story.

• Like 1

An honest citizen set up by the very people who are supposed to protect us. . Such a  travesty of justice that resulted in unnecessary death at the hands of our own government. Is it any wonder the people don't trust .gov? 

RIP Randy. 

• Like 3
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

What a timely post! I just read on another forum yesterday that FBI agents paid a visit to a guy who made a disparaging remark about Horiuchi. Ain’t that something? 

The moral of this story is the commie bassturds are monitoring hunting forums. Don’t post anything you can’t defend in court.

They must be long overdue at my door. I’ve been shttalking him for years. 😂😂

• Like 3

I thought I heard he had died years ago,guess not.He lived in North Ga for a while and made the gun show circuit selling his books.I saw him at one in Fort Oglethorpe.He had some odd religious beliefs but didn’t deserve what transpired at Ruby Ridge.

I wonder if Lon Horiuchi’s spotter is still employed by Troy Industries. Dale Monroe testified during Senate hearings that he was 100% prepared to shoot Vicki Weaver, but Horiuchi fired first. Troy Asymmetric hired Monroe and then backed him when News came out about the man they’d hired as a trainer. 

Bad-mouthing Troy Industries gets people banned on other forums. Now that Troy is in Clarksville I wonder if they get the same scrutiny as they used to elsewhere. 

• Like 1