Being tracked by the powers that be?

Yes, on the tax dollars.

I remember the first time I heard about this I looked it up and there was less than a million uniformed law enforcement officials. There also was less that a million and a half people in all of the military. 

Any given year they typically sell around 10 million deer hunting permits. Pretty impressive number just for deer hunters.

If 10% of the deer hunters said no, that would be a million people.

No telling how many other gun owners would say no, I'm betting a lot more than 10%. So add a couple more million.

3 million? That's a lot of people saying no.

Weaponsman, before he died, had an article up saying there was up to 660 million guns in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if that was still low. 

https://billstclair.com/weaponsman.com/index.html%3Fp=33875

Either way, the numbers don't work out in favor of the people that like to take guns. Than means they will have to do something else.

Like freeze your bank account, like they did the Canadian truckers (got any extra cash stashed at the house?). 

Or cut off your Social Security and Medicare.

Maybe call your workplace and tell them they think you're a terrorist and cost you your job.

Any or all of this until you decide to turn in your guns so you can eat or get medical care.

I don't think they will ever come to anyone's home, there's not nearly enough of them to go around.

(Adds another piece of tinfoil to his hat and watches his post count go to 6)

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.