The power of. AR15s

I  read this on another web site  On Msnbc  a doctor was interviewed and said a Ar 15 shoots rounds at 3 times the speed of light. Wow I had no idea now I see these are so dangerous 😂 LOL I thought it was funny  Happy memorial day weekend   Note it is entirely possible they spread monkey pox also   Hope everyone has a great holiday  

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Haha 5
31 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

I have heard the bullet travels 3 times the speed of sound but that is the first time for the speed of light???

They are very powerful but to hit speed of light you would need to go back in time before it was fired  I think the Doctor misspoke some people will still believe however 

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Beltfed said:

I worked at a National Lab where we were working on a rail gun.  The projectiles would burn up in earth’s atmosphere.  It was part of the ‘Star Wars’ project and never happened.

That sounds like interesting work you do. And needed rescerch. I had an aunt who worked on the Manhattan’ project in 40s

I wonder if I could convince people if their AR doesn’t shoot 3 time the speed of light and 9mm doesn’t blow lungs out of the body. It’s defective.  Then sell to me. Just a thought.  No I guess not  lol 😆 

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1

Yep, Papa, that's it. Guns and cartridges are supposed to kill. That's why they were designed and manufactured. The same way that they use knives, axes, hammers, pipes, and cars to kill people all the time. A lot of people in Government can't seem to grasp this. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, papa61 said:

you mean the one that's killed more than any other round in North America?

On the interview it was stated a 22 round could in many cases be. removed from the lungs not so with a high capacity round like 9mm blows them out nothing left   It’s sad but people will believe because it’s on media 

15 minutes ago, Quavodus said:

A lot of people in Government can't seem to grasp this. 

They understand it all too well and that’s where we are now.  Guns were not designed to punch holes in paper, therefore any argument that they have a useful purpose for that is full of holes.

You just justified their entire argument.

Edited by Garufa
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

They understand it all too well and that’s where we are now.  Guns were not designed to punch holes in paper, therefore any argument that they have a useful purpose for that is full of holes.

You just justified their entire argument.

If only they understood that the 2A has nothing to do with punching holes in paper, or hunting.  No, the 2A is there to keep our government in check, which is the reason they are trying to weaken it at ever turn.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
11 hours ago, Omega said:

If only they understood that the 2A has nothing to do with punching holes in paper, or hunting.  No, the 2A is there to keep our government in check, which is the reason they are trying to weaken it at ever turn.

^^^^^PRECISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^

• Like 2

I have heard several stories about the attack on Pearl Harbor was supposed to have a second attack on the west coast by the Japanese army and it was called off by the Fleet commander and his reason is their army would be defeated because behind every blade of grass is an American with a gun!! That was back in 1941. Just imagine what they would think today about an attack!!! All because of the 2nd Amendment stopped an attack in 1941. I have heard about that from Vets from WWII.

• Like 2