9mm = lung removal tool

These words of deceit come straight out of the mouth of our President who has spoken an oath to our Constitution!

Sounds like treason to me-

Him and his cronies are now openly trying to destroy the 2ND Amendment-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
16 hours ago, krunchnik said:

Sounds like treason to me-

Being an idiot is not treason. Neither is lying. If it is, then both Biden and Trump could have been sent to the gallows by now. 

You could say the same for most politicians in either party. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Being an idiot is not treason. Neither is lying. If it is, then both Biden and Trump could have been sent to the gallows by now. 

You could say the same for most politicians in either party. 

Being the President and going against the Constitution that you have sworn to uphold sounds a lot like treason to me-

How about all the unconstitutional stuff they pull with Executive orders and say let it stand until the courts strike it down-also sounds like treason-

Either way it is the very President wanting to change our Country by allowing unconstitutional acts stand instead of the real laws-

By allowing Communism to take root sounds like treason to me-

Don't try to defend this idiot it doesn't look good to me-

• Thanks 6
15 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

More treason.

https://youtu.be/yxgybgEKHHI

I have to admit that when I read about this yesterday, I was not surprised.   Trump was not personally friendly to our cause unless it was to help him get votes.  Pence and others on his staff had to back him off pushing an anti-gun policy just about everytime a mass shooting occured during his Presidency.

He even came out against the NRA right after the school shooting in Parkland Florida, calling for congress to stop being scared of the NRA and pass common sense safety measures, like gun show loop holes, background checks, increasing the age to 21 in order to purchase a rifle and backing red flag laws. The next day, he met with the NRA and backed off those comments. And don't forget the bumpstock ban,

Trump is a pragmatist at best.  He does what ever is best for Trump. Right now he is on our side, because it servers him, but you can never totally count on him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Wingshooter said:

He belongs in a home playing bingo. What a joke this guy is

I am reminded of this every time he speaks about policy. Joke

He's not smart enough to play Bingo.  And he and his handlers can't game that system.  Bring on the Bingo!

• Like 1

When you think you've heard it all.... When you think it couldn't be worse.... When you think  there is no freaking way they can spin further out from the truth... Joe Biden and the DemocRats do just exactly that.

Today they are trying to bring back public transit mask mandates. Everything else is failing so miserably they have to try and stoke fear again. Fear is the only thing they have left...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

One of the biggest problems we face is that anti-gunners know absolutely nothing about guns. Yet they're more than willing to spread lies and mis-information like it was gospel. 💩

Equally as scary are people that are just now wanting to "get into" guns with little or no guidance on how guns operate. I see them all the time when I setup at shows and do my best to educate them even if they have zero intention of buying one from me. I'm sure some walk off with the "what a d!ck" attitude but a few have thanked me for education on how some guns function and terminology. Im no BOB but I try and do my part 🙂

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Personally, I thank Joe for bringing a fantastic end to the 9mm vs .45 debate. 

There is now no question which is superior. Come on .45 lovers and tell me how your slow thumper penetrates so deep and with such velocity as to remove lungs through the exit wound! 

Edited by Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3