What’s your EDC

emarco

2 hours ago, moodster said:

M&P .40 gen 1. Looking for a P365 though.

and any random knife from the collection because I can never decide 😄

Similar here.  Most often I carry the 365 in appendix position but more & more I'm carrying my M&P 40 on my hip.  Once I'm confident the kinks have been worked out with the M&P 10mm I plan to get that and have it replace the .40

• Like 1

Pocket Carry Taurus 7 shot 357 snubbie loaded with Cor Bon DPX in 357. One 8 shot speed strip for back up DPX ammo. If  IWB, S W M P 9 C 2.0 15 shot with extra magazine in Comp Tac Minitour IWB holster. Serves me well. 

Glock 43x every day for the last 2 years.It’s surprisingly accurate for a compact gun.When I go to the range the first drill I do cold is the Jack Wilson,from concealment draw and fire one rd to the head from 15 yds. I nail it every time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Beretta Pico (.380 ACP) is my go to 95% of the time. I can literally almost fit this thing in my wallet. 

The other 5% is when I feel like lugging around my Tristar C100.  (.40 S&W)[Quite heavy with a full clip]

^
-despite not being my go to for EDC, this gun shoots extremely well. I used to own an IMI Baby Desert Eagle in .40S&W, which is honestly my favorite pistol that I’ve ever personally owned (shot and handled amazing) and I regret trading it in hindsight, even though it was for a fully built Anderson Arms AM15 with a SS barrel, which I do still have. But the C100 is the closest thing I’ve owned since the Baby Deagle. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid .40

On 6/21/2022 at 1:25 AM, iamdillo said:

Beretta Pico (.380 ACP) is my go to 95% of the time. I can literally almost fit this thing in my wallet. 

The other 5% is when I feel like lugging around my Tristar C100.  (.40 S&W)[Quite heavy with a full clip]

^
-despite not being my go to for EDC, this gun shoots extremely well. I used to own an IMI Baby Desert Eagle in .40S&W, which is honestly my favorite pistol that I’ve ever personally owned (shot and handled amazing) and I regret trading it in hindsight, even though it was for a fully built Anderson Arms AM15 with a SS barrel, which I do still have. But the C100 is the closest thing I’ve owned since the Baby Deagle. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid .40

I own one of the baby eagles in .45, love it.

Edited by scatman
  • Love 1

It varies but when I need a quick summer grab and go: Keltec P32 with Underwood .32 ACP 55gr. Xtreme Defender Solid Monolithic ammo, and sticky holster.  Good for any summer short pocket.

Another option is the usual Sig P365.  If not in pocket then in truck lock box or pocket carry in urban areas.

Things get more aggressive from there depending on where I am traveling and where I stay overnight if not at home.

IMG_0703.jpeg

6 hours ago, Radlink54 said:

It varies but when I need a quick summer grab and go: Keltec P32 with Underwood .32 ACP 55gr. Xtreme Defender Solid Monolithic ammo, and sticky holster.  Good for any summer short pocket.

Another option is the usual Sig P365.  If not in pocket then in truck lock box or pocket carry in urban areas.

Things get more aggressive from there depending on where I am traveling and where I stay overnight if not at home.

IMG_0703.jpeg

Nice looking P32! Very under appreciated pistol!