Hixson WalMart March 18 has 9mm ammo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spuds

<groan> I was just there yesterday looking at empty shelves. Went to a different wallyworld today and struck out. Didn't have time to do the multi-wally tour. Did that last Friday and was oh-fer-five.

Also talked to a pawn shop owner today and was told Big O had been in his shop and was doing a wallyworld tour today. He said O had scored 9mm and .22lr bricks. I've been seeing some Remington Golden Sabre bricks but I hate that stuff, so I'll wait for the Federal.

Guest bigsack

darn it! if i had only known hixon had some. i have had to resort to getting my buddy who lives up near Kentucky to pic me up about 5 boxes of wwb value packs. apparently its a lil more expensive in Kentucky, when he called me he said they were $21 and some change. oh well, i guess that just means more for yall around here. now if i could only find some 7.62x39 (on the cheap preferably)...

Guest illumina

$21 and some change for WWB sounds right. They are $19.97 here for a box of 100, so after tax, that'd be about right.

The lady at Wal-mart here told me the warehouses are out of 9mm, so they won't have any for awhile. I'm going to continue checking though, because I don't really trust random employees at any retail store due to past experiences.

Guest abailey362

almost went over....decided to just come home. been seeing some 22 remington, even broke down and bought some and it wont feed in my cmmg conversion so back to looking for federal bricks

Not Hixon, but the Wal-Mart in Pulaski had about 800-1000 rounds of WWB 9mm, but being the nice guy that I am, I only took the last box of .45ACP. I left the 9mm to the guy who was standing next to me.

I was there first, but I saw him drooling all over the 9mm, and I had just picked up about 500 round the other day. That was my good deed for the day.

Guest Spuds

Lots and lots of Blazer 9mm and 40 short & weak, but alas, no 45 ACP, and no 38 Spcl. I took out 1000 rounds of the nine and barely put a dent in it, I suspect there's another 80 boxes or so there as of noon-thirty 3/23.