RK gun show

11 hours ago, Garufa said:

Gun show might have ac but there鈥檚 still plenty of hot air being blown. 馃榾

Plenty of I know more than you do people ,your $500 gun is only worth $200 to me so I can mark it up to $700 on my table kind of people there. Quit going 聽to shows years ago , cause most of the people with tables have the same over price %#it they tote around from show to show.

Edited by jeff43
  • Like 2

Not sure that I鈥檝e ever actually bought a gun at a gun show or not. I used to go to every one in my area, with a good friend of mine. Since he passed, I don鈥檛 go as much, not as much fun going alone. 聽Plus he had more money than sense sometimes, and it was fun to splurge vicariously through him, lol. 聽I have bought quite a number of accessories at them. 聽Used to love the Bill Goodman one at the Nashville Fairgrounds. 聽I can remember when 聽took up,2 buildings. 聽It鈥檚 been a while, but the last time I went to the one at the Wilson County place, it was pretty damn big and full of vendors. I enjoyed thst one too. 聽One issue I also have is 聽somehow I got old. 聽That along with my COPD and being 聽fat and out of shape, I need to stop and sit a spell periodically, but often, that鈥檚 not easy to do at the shows.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.