Indiana mall shooting

On 7/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, peejman said:

TN law says you cannot be (criminally) charged with carrying past a sign if you've used your firearm legally. Laws vary in other states. I suspect this guy will end up in civil court. 

For what?

1 hour ago, chances R said:

Has to be a shred of validity...I see none.  Doubt any lawyer would be stupid enough to invest any time/resources in a frivilous suit.  In fact, in TN, costs can be subject to reimbursement in such a situation.

I don't either, but there's plenty of billboard lawyers out there. Depends on whether the guy's family want to pursue it. 

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

What gave him the ability was that he leaned against a pillar to steady himself.

I would have stood next to a pillar also if I was up against and maniac with an AR and I had a Glock 9MM. Smart move for sure....JMHO.

• Like 2
On 7/24/2022 at 9:10 AM, RED333 said:

I fallow these two, some insight from attorneys.

I have noticed that when there is an incident such as the good guy with a gun takes out a bad guy with a gun there is little to no news medias that spend little to no time on it but if the bad guy is able to do a lot, the news has it on for a week or longer. Especially if the good guy is a legally armed civilian!

1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

I have noticed that when there is an incident such as the good guy with a gun takes out a bad guy with a gun there is little to no news medias that spend little to no time on it but if the bad guy is able to do a lot, the news has it on for a week or longer. Especially if the good guy is a legally armed civilian!

Nothing but bad news anymore. That’s the only thing they promote!Ratings Ratings! And guns are baaaad!🤥

Remember the Don Henley song Dirty Laundry.

“We got the bubble headed bleach blonde comes on at five she can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eyes “

8 minutes ago, jeff43 said:

Nothing but bad news anymore. That’s the only thing they promote!Ratings Ratings! And guns are baaaad!🤥

Remember the Don Henley song Dirty Laundry.

“We got the bubble headed bleach blonde comes on at five she can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eyes “

Well, we don't have the blonde with the gleam but we do have a woman that comes on at 5:30 that has a personality of a Mop and you can tell by her reporting that she is reading every word she says. Zero emotion almost robotic!