Biden has Covid

5 hours ago, deerslayer said:

Ho-hum.  I had it for the second time a month or two ago.  A headache and a scratchy throat, then I was cutting grass a couple days later.  Covid ain't what it used to be, although some sure wish it would come back.    

Yea, but did it make you read everything on the teleprompter?

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Nikiski Dave said:

Isn't his wife a doctor of something? She should be able to take care of him. Either that put him in a nursing 🏡 

She's a doctor of education. Considering that she can't even pronounce bodega correctly it makes you wonder if she got her degree in a box of Captain Crunch.

• Like 1

I love how everyone picks fun at Biden's age and stupid things he says while ignoring his predecessor that was the same way and only 3 years younger. The amount of stupid things DJT said was endless. Of course, when mentioned they were always "taken out of context". 

I'll be glad if we ever get a president under the age of 70 again. 

https://youtu.be/mvndXb-7XtU

• Like 1
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I, for one, am hoping Biden gets through this without any problems. Heaven help us if Harris ends up with the job. 

We will be in a nuclear exchange with Russia in a fortnight if that happens. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

We will be in a nuclear exchange with Russia in a fortnight if that happens. 

I'll admit I don't know a ton about her but I'm curious what makes you say this. Last year everyone said they thought she would be the one really in charge and so far we barely see her. They brought her out to tell the migrants at the border to go home and that's about it. 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I'll admit I don't know a ton about her but I'm curious what makes you say this. Last year everyone said they thought she would be the one really in charge and so far we barely see her. They brought her out to tell the migrants at the border to go home and that's about it. 

As much as Biden is mostly checked out, he occasionally comes out of the dementia fog and exerts his will. When we got out of Afghanistan was one of those times. His steadfast opposition and hard line against direct action in Ukraine is another. He’s the reason why we didn’t enact a no-fly zone and the reason why things haven’t escalated beyond where they are currently. 

Harris doesn’t have the political instincts, will, principles, or even the basic intelligence to handle the role. As bad as things may be right now, Harris would be infinitely worse. 

Y'all all need to be praying for the President’s health. 

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I love how everyone picks fun at Biden's age and stupid things he says while ignoring his predecessor that was the same way and only 3 years younger. The amount of stupid things DJT said was endless. Of course, when mentioned they were always "taken out of context". 

I'll be glad if we ever get a president under the age of 70 again. 

https://youtu.be/mvndXb-7XtU

I sure could go for a mean tweet and $2.00 a gallon gas. What about building supplies and groceries?

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Nikiski Dave said:

I sure could go for a mean tweet and $2.00 a gallon gas. What about building supplies and groceries?

I’d rather pay $10.00 per gallon than have the leader of the free turn this country into a banana republic. People don’t even attempt to be civil anymore. 

• Confused 1