Biden has Covid

3 hours ago, Nikiski Dave said:

I sure could go for a mean tweet and $2.00 a gallon gas. What about building supplies and groceries?

The POTUS controls the price of lumber now too?

Lumber prices started soaring in 2020 by the way. As did most things. 

29 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I’d rather pay $10.00 per gallon than have the leader of the free turn this country into a banana republic. People don’t even attempt to be civil anymore. 

Been a banana republic since the 20' election.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Omega said:

Been a banana republic since the 20' election.

We’re all entitled to our opinion.  Evil old men don’t realize they’re creating a toxic environment for their grandchildren to exist in down the road. 

Also, I’m not a fan of the current president, but I would have literally voted for a real orange before voting for TFG. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Nikiski Dave said:

I sure could go for a mean tweet and $2.00 a gallon gas. What about building supplies and groceries?

I didn’t even mind some of the mean tweets. I rather enjoyed some of those people finally getting called out for who they really are 😂 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Links2k said:

We’re all entitled to our opinion.  Evil old men don’t realize they’re creating a toxic environment for their grandchildren to exist in down the road. 

Also, I’m not a fan of the current president, but I would have literally voted for a real orange before voting for TFG. 

What is "TFG"?

3 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

It is the preferred term for Trump used regularly on democraticunderground. They tend to get traumatized easily by certain words over there.

My knowledge of social media terminology in general and my urban slang vocabulary in particular are both a bit lacking.  However, I am familiar with “TDS.”  

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Links2k said:

Well, we agree on the first statement!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

It is the preferred term for Trump used regularly on democraticunderground. They tend to get traumatized easily by certain words over there.

Yes  words like Freedoms . Loyalty.   Patriots.    Hunter’s laptop   Fossil fuels  all traumatized them   Good 👍 

Edited by Sleep profit
3 hours ago, Sleep profit said:

Yes  words like Freedoms . Loyalty.   Patriots.    Hunter’s laptop   Fossil fuels  all traumatized them   Good 👍 

You left out Mark Meadows cell phone, compromised SS agents, Ginni Thomas, sedition, negligence by TFG to order the securing of the capital, saying his (TFG) VP deserved to be hanged, Clarence Thomas tainting the Supreme Court and so much more. 

F*ck Hunter Biden and DJT Jr.  They’re both drug addicts and a total embarrassment to anyone who cares about them. 

Lastly, the best part about being retired, middle aged, financially comfortable and having no dependents is that I’ve been able to keep informed about the fall of the republic and not care enough to be stressed at the same time. What’s that saying about a tree needing to be watered every two hundred and fifty years?😀sarcasm 

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
F6995B23-DEA4-4A11-B754-20EED77F149B.jpeg.64ded7f942989d50247cc6da6166263c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, deerslayer said:However, I am familiar with “TDS.”  

TDS is real, but I love watching the guy at his televised rallies. Two shots of Glenlivet 15yo and I’m laughing for hours. Comedy at its finest. 

5 minutes ago, Links2k said:

TDS is real, but I love watching the guy at his televised rallies. Two shots of Glenlivet 15yo and I’m laughing for hours. Comedy at its finest. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of his rallies, or anybody else’s.  But hating ex-presidents and dreaming of their demise is not my hobby.  

11 minutes ago, Links2k said:

You left out Mark Meadows cell phone, compromised SS agents, Ginni Thomas, sedition, negligence by TFG to order the securing of the capital, saying his (TFG) VP deserved to be hanged, Clarence Thomas tainting the Supreme Court and so much more. 

F*ck Hunter Biden and DJT Jr.  They’re both drug addicts and a total embarrassment to anyone who cares about them. 

Lastly, the best part about being retired, middle aged, financially comfortable and having no dependents is that I’ve been able to keep informed about the fall of the republic and not care enough to be stressed at the same time. What’s that saying about a tree needing to be watered every two hundred and fifty years?😀sarcasm 

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

After the store for food  Walmart and a gas station I am ready for things to pass alright  I agree about the tree   If want real comity watch the view. I have a old school dart gun with suction tips   

41 minutes ago, Links2k said:

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Except... The Jan 6 committee is corrupt. It’s a witch hunt to keep trump from running again. It’s a one-sidded story by the usual players. There are Americans being held without due process... what about that.

You know they held the doors open for them right 

Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
45 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of his rallies, or anybody else’s.  But hating ex-presidents and dreaming of their demise is not my hobby.  

I didn’t say anything about dreaming of his demise. I said he is funny to watch and listen to. He’s hilarious. 

44 minutes ago, Sleep profit said:

After the store for food  Walmart and a gas station I am ready for things to pass alright  I agree about the tree   If want real comity watch the view. I have a old school dart gun with suction tips   

I can’t watch that garbage. 

25 minutes ago, Wingshooter said:

Except... The Jan 6 committee is corrupt. It’s a witch hunt to keep trump from running again. It’s a one-sidded story by the usual players. There are Americans being held without due process... what about that.

You know they held the doors open for them right 

I don’t know if you’ve watched the hearings. I seriously doubt you have. It’s definitely one sided.  All but two witnesses have worked in TFG ‘s administration, are republicans, voted for TFG and stated that they would vote for him again. They also know that what happened on that day was against the law. 

The cops that willingly let the rioters in will eventually answer for their crimes.