Two New Folders

Just got these two folders in the other day. I put the lanyard's on both of them this morning. The first one is a SPARTAN HARSEY from 2021 limited edition called the WATCH WORKS. I like the design and the slogan on the back of the knife, TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN never a truer statement has been made. The other is an OLAMIC WAYFARER in Frosted Finish on the Handles and a Bronze Pocket Clip with some Bronze Skulls, and the back spacer is Bronze Scalloped. This one is #10 I believe they only made 15-20. I also ordered an OLAMIC WAYFARER Hand Carved Series and it should be finished around August 19 they only made 10 of these and they won't build anymore of them, I'll post those pictures when I get it.20220405_152146.thumb.jpg.98b6785b6bd4e0082bef9f62624dfc30.jpg20220722_111700.thumb.jpg.cc72284862396084bcf28e65aa96c134.jpg20220722_111944.thumb.jpg.04dc3bf30425d8b842fc73441091f3a9.jpg

Edited by DJTC45
Fixed pic's.
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

Well ain't they pretty! Looks almost to nice to use. Congrats!!!

Yeah they are nicely made, wait till you see the other Olamic Carved Series that I ordered. They only offered 10 of those and won't ever build them again, can't wait to get that one.

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

I've yet to pick up a Spartan Harsey but it'll happen one of these days.

I never had one until now, they are built solid. This one just peaked my interest in  Spartan Blades. I can almost guarantee if you pick one up and feel the action you'll want one. The OLAMIC WAYFARER is in a class by itself, at least in my opinion.

• 2 months later...