John Murtha to get a medal from the Navy??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

I'm not even in the service and this outrages me. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was. Damnation that guy's a sleeze.

I still don't understand how dirty politicians can do all the things they do, get caught, and act like nothing happened and have no remorse. I'm sure some of them think it's an intitlement to break the rules, like "I've paid my dues, I can do whatever the hell I want to"

:)

I still don't understand how dirty politicians can do all the things they do, get caught, and act like nothing happened and have no remorse. I'm sure some of them think it's an intitlement to break the rules, like "I've paid my dues, I can do whatever the hell I want to"

:)

They all think that they are above:

1. The law

2. Ethics

3. Morals

4. Voters/Citizens

They serve lobbyists, not the people who sent them there in the first place.

You can count the few good ones on two hands.

I say it's time to clean house of the entire lot of them and get some regular Joes and Sarahs in there.

This massive tub of s**t really pisses me off. I HATE hearing that he was ever a Marine. We all believe in Semper Fi, he believes in nothing but Semper I. I hope this bastard is struck down by a lightening bolt, or a 175 grain sierra matching 7.62 round in the very near future.

Guest shadow12
Didn't Hillary get a purple heart or something not too long ago?

I don't know if she got that or not, but she should be eligible for the comabt action ribbon, she was shot at by snipers in Bosnia right?

And Murtha is no Marine, if you don't believe and hold the belief of the brothehood and the loyalty of the Corps, you ain't no DevilDog! You don't have to like the Corps, many times I didn't, but I will always be loyal to my brothers that wore and wear the Eagle, Globe and anchor.

Guest rlrm777
Didn't Hillary get a purple heart or something not too long ago?

You're thinking of Bill.....he almost always had a little purple helmet in the oval office.................:cheers:

I don't know if she got that or not, but she should be eligible for the comabt action ribbon, she was shot at by snipers in Bosnia right?

And Murtha is no Marine, if you don't believe and hold the belief of the brothehood and the loyalty of the Corps, you ain't no DevilDog! You don't have to like the Corps, many times I didn't, but I will always be loyal to my brothers that wore and wear the Eagle, Globe and anchor.

Semper Fi, my brother.

Guest bkelm18

Hmm, I coulda swore at one point Hillary was either presented or was going to be presented with an "honorary" Purple Heart or something. Oh well.