2022 Season College Football Thread!

22 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

I’m not sure how to take the win. Either Vandy is rolling, or Florida is bleh. 

I’m going to go with the former. And hope that they can do what they need to do next weekend

Both…and we’ll take it! They’re headed in the right direction. UT had better not take them for granted.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

Both…and we’ll take it! They’re headed in the right direction. UT had better not take them for granted.

Congrats . Vandy did it again. 2 SEC wins in a row . And I hope UT don't take 'em for granted. That'll get you beat. Could be one heck of a game .

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Garufa said:

Vols got their asses handed to them.  That was humiliating.

College football is like that... unless you're Georgia this year. Michigan should have lost, Ohio State didn't have a great game, TCU barely pulled it off.....   But I'm sure we can all agree on one thing now:  that the Washington Huskies are the most fun team to watch and we should all pull for them to win the Apple Cup next Saturday!!  😁

Edited by Darrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

UT has made some great strides in improving their team/system in the last two years.

That said, they're still not in the elite class of CFB. Sure they beat Florida, so did Vandy, beat Alabama, good win but gave up 49 points. Smoked by Georgia & never showed up in Columbia.

Great teams find a way to win, Ohio St., TCU & Michigan showed that yesterday.

They're 9-2, great season so far, I hope they continue their quest for excellence. 

Hope Hooker & others injured recover completely & easily.

Edited by AuEagle
  • Like 6

As hard as it was to watch the UT game, I'm still very impressed at how far the program has improved. It's been a long, long dry spell if you are a Vols fan. This has been a fun season to watch.  I hope they continue to improve. If I had known at the beginning of the season they would be a 10-2  or a 9-3 team at the end of the year, I would have gladly approved.

Props to Vandy for what they've done too.

• Like 4