Knoxville gun show last show

Went.  Saturday it was nice outdoors so the crowd was down   pretty much the same. Guns up. Ammo up. Not a lot of money changing hands.  I looked for the new sig 365 macro  did not find   Some guy selling dogs in cages.  Tee shirts.   Jewelry  like I said the same.  Last trip for awhile hope others did better 

I went, and bought a Diamondback sidekick for a better price than buds had it. Used guns, especially anything even perceived as older or vintage are completely through the roof. Ammo was to high for my wallet as well. I go about once every six months but its always the same overpriced guns and trinkets

I went to A gun show in Knoxville about 12 years ago. Guys were going around Knoxvegas and buying up all the cheaper guns, taking them to the show to mark the price up! Gun shows have become a marketing theme instead of a place to go to find deals. Every once in a while you can still find oddball stuff. For me it is depressing!

When I moved here 8 years ago I went n checked out all the shows around the area and made a couple decent buys but not many. Same as whats been said above. But what REALLY sucks to me is the near complete void of parts guys. My big time Fav was Allentown PA. There were numerous dealers that were parts experts and had volumes of them on their tables. A guy in the back had enough Trap Door Springfield parts you could dam near build a complete one from his tables. Semi inlet stocks galor at another set of tables.  Barreled actions and broken guns to dicker over here and there threw the 750 table show. Not to mention the Antique gun tables over flowing with Spencers and the like all in various collector or shooter grade....... Breath deep...... OK I think i'm back to reality now.  😞

• Haha 1