Nov 19 TN/GA/AL Training Group - Revolvers and Military Bolt Guns

Harris Combative TN/GA/AL Training Group 

This one will be a little different than usual. This one is a study in running your revolver effectively and efficiently and then familiarization with various bolt action military rifles. Revolvers and bolt action military rifles are still legal in all 50 states and if you know how to run them they can still be quite effective.  We will also shoot a "battlefield pickup drill" at the end. I plan to have a 1903 Springfield, 1917 Enfield , Enfield No1, Enfield No4, Mauser 98K, Mosin Nagant all there for students to familiarize themselves with and shoot at 100 to 200 yards. If you have a military bolt gun please bring it and at least 40 rounds for it.  If you do not have a military bolt gun you can borrow one of mine in class just bring 40 rounds of ammo for it or I may be able to source that for you if you let me know in advance. See ammo listings below.  

Subject: Revolvers and Vintage Military Rifles - Your Grandfather's Guns...Not cutting edge but not quite obsolete yet 

Instructor: Randy Harris  Randy's Bio

Location: The Ridge 11534 Rhea County HWY , HWY 27 Dayton TN 37321 https://theridgeshooting.com/index.html

Time: 9AM EASTERN time - 3:00PM EASTERN time

Price: $80

Payments can be made by cash or check or Electronic payment by paypal or venmo (friends and family option) or by credit card (contact Randy by phone 423 827 9133 or by email at randy@harriscombative.com for CC payment). This will also be listed on Eventbrite if you prefer to sign up there but you can save the Eventbrite fees by paying me directly.

Eventbrite - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tngaal-training-group-revolvers-and-military-bolt-guns-tickets-412033993767

Paypal – cruelhandluke2000@yahoo.com

Venmo – www.venmo.com/Randy-Harris-47

What you need to bring: A Revolver and 100-150 rounds for it. Some dummy rounds for it if you have them , Holster and carry gear, speed loaders if you have them. A military bolt action rifle IF YOU HAVE ONE and at least 40 rounds for it.  If you have access to FMJ 30-06 , 303 British , 8mm mauser or 7.62x54R  bring some. 

We will be working primarily on 50 - 150 yard shooting distances with the rifles. 

And just a final reminder EVERYONE is welcome ! The TN/GA/AL Training Group started as a way for alumni of classes taught by Randy Harris to get together and stay current on skills and get some coaching in a one day format at a discounted price from what a normal class would cost. As it continued to grow we opened it up to ANYONE who is interested in coming out and learning some skills and just seeing what it is that we do and meet some new people with the same interests. So even if you are not an alum of one of my classes you are welcome to come join us!

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days