Group training

Yall get your laughs in. This is a serious matter. I don't care how you think you won't survive most situations on your own. I've been to a few different group meeting invited by friends, but they are not as "involved" as what I'm looking for. More along the lines of reacting instead of preparing. With the thought of ww3 and the instability of the current admin you should really consider it yourself instead of thinking nothing will happen to you.

9 hours ago, RED333 said:

In this day and time when .gov is looking down its nose at us in a bad light. I for one am not wanting to have .gov giving me to much attention 

Then you're falling right in like with want they want like a good little sheep. They don't want us in groups. Singled out you can't do anything against them. Ever heard the old saying "united we stand, divided we fall"? Well here we are falling because people don't want to be labeled. Our forefathers would be disgusted with comments like you just made. The admin works for the people, not the other way around. When did everyone get so soft and compliant?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, BillyBob said:

Then you're falling right in like with want they want like a good little sheep. They don't want us in groups. Singled out you can't do anything against them. Ever heard the old saying "united we stand, divided we fall"? Well here we are falling because people don't want to be labeled. Our forefathers would be disgusted with comments like you just made. The admin works for the people, not the other way around. When did everyone get so soft and compliant?

Buddy, the smart people doing what you're wanting to do aren't talking about it on the Internet. 

You can insult people all you want if that makes you feel brave or more patriotic, but it also paints you as the kind of person -- too loud, no discretion -- that smart people aren't going to want to pull into their inner circle of prepared individuals.

Your "tribe" ought to start with people you already know and have known for years.  But do them a favor and learn how to fly under the radar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

i would love to have more people to shoot with other than my small group I trust but Posting on a forum looking for dudes to train with you to stand up and defend freedoms is not going to get any if all to join up with you. I've been here for like 10 years ( just looked, 13 years, dang)  and I would not just randomly post that I'm looking for guys to join up and prepare to shoot feds. You probably have the best interest at heart but this day and age most people in the know are a little skeptical of stuff like this. 

Edited by felinesNfreedom
  • Like 2
  • Administrator

January 6, 2021 is a great example of aligning oneself with groups of people that you might later regret aligning yourself with.  There are a lot of people whose lives were ruined because they got caught up in the hype and excitement only to realize later that the government really does draw a line between free speech and seditious behavior.

Again, it's easy to question people's patriotism on a forum and accuse them of disappointing the founding fathers, but George Washington isn't going to sit in prison with you if you get it wrong.

• Like 4