FREE NRA MEMBERSHIP

Guest partssman

It is ligit. I called John Bailey's office today and they confirmed it.

The lady I spoke with was concerned that I was upset they were offering this. As a current Benefactor Member, and lifer since 1978, I am thrilled that this is available!

The NRA may not be all some want it to be, but as long as they sit on the outside they have no right to complain, IMHO. Why not join and do something to change it? The excuse for not paying the fee is gone.

But then again, they must be doing some things right, we still have our guns, don't we?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this on M4c, thought it might appeal to some of you:

$300 NRA Lifetime Membership

With the OP permission I am reposting this here, it was seen on another website.

I have also done this myself. I will sponsor anyone here, just drop me a pm.

For the guys that don't already know about it.

The NRA is offering a $300 Lifetime Membership through March 31st.

Please call 1-800-672-3888

It seems that it is as easy as calling the NRA and giving them the code W9AVCRDE. This will only work if you are already a member.

This is a smoking deal offered once a year.

I did not get a confirmation email either. I signed up about 4 nights ago.

Me either. I hope my member # and card shows up in the mail soon. I was a member for a few years until I let it lapse a couple years back - dunno why - money I guess :stunned:

I wanted to rejoin anyway, but 1 year free is awesome.

Anyone get a response or membership packet yet from this free sign-up?

Guest Glknknox

With all the gun web pages that this has been on, I'd say they are getting slammed.

I didn't get a conformation, but if they send something, that's cool.

Been meaning to sign up myself for a long time, now is the time.

Guest mikedwood
I did not get a confirmation email either. I signed up about 4 nights ago.

Don't worry they will be sending you plenty of mail soon enough.

Guest pws_smokeyjones

I am still waiting on my flashlight that I was supposed to get when I actually paid for a membership back in December dang it!

I am still waiting on my flashlight that I was supposed to get when I actually paid for a membership back in December dang it!

You might want to email or call.

I initially didn't get the NRA multi-tool when I did 5 year membership.

Lady via email said was mistake, didn't get ordered.

Finally got it, but wouldn't have if I hadn't got in touch.

- OS

Guest tadams

Has anyone that joined for free received anything in the mail, yet? I'm sure they're inundated right now, but just wanted to check.

Guest Guitarsnguns

O.K. I caved in and did it too. My father has been on me for twenty years to join, but I never did because of some questionable issues I have with the N.R.A. But as someone mentioned earlier, they are the only game in town and are a very powerful voice. I just hope this isn't some kind of scam. If it's not, I'll buy a lifetime membership.

Guest jackdog

They are not the only game in town. Look into the GOA.

To each is own but the NRA has been involved in most of the legislation that is restrictive to the 2nd amendment. By the way they have been on the wrong side as well.

Guest sling

Ever since a recruiter at one of the local shows asked me in a very intimidating tone "how would you like if you woke up one morning and all of your guns were gone?" i've been sketchy about the organization. Ironically this occured the day after i did join. :screwy:

Ever since a recruiter at one of the local shows asked me in a very intimidating tone "how would you like if you woke up one morning and all of your guns were gone?" i've been sketchy about the organization. Ironically this occured the day after i did join. :screwy:

You should have started screaming uncontrollably, then apologized explaining that you have an extremely vivid imagination, and that he should use less descriptive scenarios.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jackdog

have fun, THE NRA screwing American owners since the 1930's. You all might want to do a bit of research. But like I said you all have fun

have fun, THE NRA screwing American owners since the 1930's. You all might want to do a bit of research. But like I said you all have fun

I am having fun... thanks. I just read my new magazine from the NRA, and plan to renew my membership when the time comes.