Stupid Movies

Garufa

23 minutes ago, papa61 said:

well it wasn't Dumb and Dumber stupid but I had a blast watching it. (pun intended)

I agree, really liked it and intended to watch it every year as part of our Christmas movie rotation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Garufa said:

I grew up watching movies of all kinds of giant mutant insects and mammals terrorizing the people.

We have yet to see a proper treatment of squirrels and maybe chipmunks running rampant. 聽The way those critters move is prime horror story material.

Hollywood, are you listening?

Three sequels. Cocaine Squirrels, Cocaine Chipmunks and of course Cocaine Chipmunks & Squirrels.

Cocaine Chipmunks, Scene 1:

A couple and their two children are having lunch on a blanket in the park on a temperate sunny day when suddenly the blanket is ripped open in the center with cocaine crazed chipmunks emerging mistaking the powdered聽sugar donuts the humans are actively eating as cocaine donuts triggering the murderous chipmunks into a killing rage at the family.

Let your imagination take over as each family member is killed in a different manner from the killer cocaine chipmunks.

Now where are my royalty payments for screen writing?

Edited by threeshot
  • 1 year later...
On 12/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, Garufa said:

Don鈥檛 mess with me man. 聽This thread is for stupid movies鈥s this for real? 馃榾

On 12/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, Garufa said:

Don鈥檛 mess with me man. 聽This thread is for stupid movies鈥s this for real? 馃榾

Sadly...it is.

One of my favorite stupid movies, so stupid I try to watch it every couple of years on Prime and a few other place.

Bubba Ho-tep

Bubba Ho-tep tells the "true" story of what really did become of Elvis Presley. We find Elvis as an elderly resident in an East Texas rest home, who switched identities with an Elvis impersonator years before his "death," then missed his chance to switch back. He must team up with JFK and fight an ancient Egyptian mummy for the souls of their fellow residents.

Bruce Campbell -Elvis Presley
Ossie Davis - John F. "Jack" Kennedy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281686/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_5_nm_3_q_Bubba%20Ho-t

Edited by Jeb48
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

One of my favorite stupid movies, so stupid I try to watch it every couple of years on Prime and a few other place.

Bubba Ho-tep

Bubba Ho-tep tells the "true" story of what really did become of Elvis Presley. We find Elvis as an elderly resident in an East Texas rest home, who switched identities with an Elvis impersonator years before his "death," then missed his chance to switch back. He must team up with JFK and fight an ancient Egyptian mummy for the souls of their fellow residents.

Bruce Campbell -Elvis Presley
Ossie Davis - John F. "Jack" Kennedy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281686/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_5_nm_3_q_Bubba%20Ho-t

Kemosabe went out, both guns blazing. Soul intact.