2012 Honda cb1000r

Hey guys, so I’m jumping headfirst into the super Moto thing.

first off it has a rebuilt title I bought it that way. The guy said it was from a theft. I highly doubt it because it has frame sliders on it that have rash on them but there’s no rash on anything else on the bike. By saying this, it still rides shifts and runs like it should have put around 2000 miles on it in the Twisties East, TN. It does have a small dent in the tank from my kid trying to help daddy out by putting the bike up when it started to rain. It also has a flat spot about 8000 RPM where it feels like it’s cutting fuel for a second . I bought a power commander five to throw on it and have not tuned it yet. Now that I’ve scared everybody from buying it , let’s list a couple good things about it.

2012 with 11.5k miles

Very stout bike but comfortable to ride all day ( detuned cbr1000rr motor) I’ve owned 68 bikes and rode plenty others and outside of a couple bmw bikes and triumphs this one is one of the most comfortable and easy to handle bikes I’ve thrown a leg over

yoshimura r77 exhaust

power commander V

newer Michelin power sport tires

I do not have the passenger pegs. I have no idea where I put them. I’ll take them off every bike I have because I don’t take passengers that’s the whole point of having a bike for me.

feel free to contact me at 615-390-7867 with any questions I will give you everything I know and nothing I don’t. located near Opry mills mall 

May do some trading, but really like to sell as I have my eye on a Ktm 450exc which is undoubtedly, gonna get me in a lot of trouble

asking $4500

374E2341-A3B7-4D51-B09B-FC05040C449B.jpeg

D655060B-24CD-4B58-9AC9-EE0CF4508994.jpeg

F128C908-AD93-44DA-8CE0-562163CE0660.jpeg

9FF15BD5-02BA-4014-ADFF-DA96DCE42339.jpeg

31DD99F6-1AD3-4266-8944-A0589DF82D99.jpeg

Edited by grasshoppa
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

4 hours ago, 10-Ring said:

You will love the supermoto.  I don't ride anymore (at one time I never thought that I would say that) but as many motorcycles came and went my motard stayed through them all and was the last to go.  I miss it more than the others as well.  GLWS!

Best time I’ve ever had on a bike was my buddies 40hp drz sm back in 05 at the dragon . I was pushing liter bikes around the curves. I have to say though fav bike is a triumph speed triple . Every time I sell one and think I’ve moved on I end up with another speed a year later

10 hours ago, grasshoppa said:

Best time I’ve ever had on a bike was my buddies 40hp drz sm back in 05 at the dragon . I was pushing liter bikes around the curves. I have to say though fav bike is a triumph speed triple . Every time I sell one and think I’ve moved on I end up with another speed a year later

I do the same thing but with old Road Kings. I have a weakness for ‘Grandpa-Bikes’ that have few miles but tons of gaudy old-school chrome doo-dads. 

Yes sir 

got the urge for a super moto

all right guys, this will be a horrible Christmas gift for your wife, but she’ll definitely be surprised. Think of the memories made 2022 Christmas.

my wife forbid me to buy my little boy a dirtbike. So a week later on Mother’s Day last year, she got a DRZ 110. And yes, I’m still married.

Edited by grasshoppa
  • Like 1

Final hours for the spouse f around and find out medal. Guys have you ever been in a spot in your life were you thought she won’t leave you and you can’t make her and you really wanna go? I’m here for you , just like all those Bart Durham sleaze bags, I’ll fight for you . 

all kidding aside , hope everybody has a great Christmas.

9 hours ago, grasshoppa said:

Final hours for the spouse f around and find out medal. Guys have you ever been in a spot in your life were you thought she won’t leave you and you can’t make her and you really wanna go? I’m here for you , just like all those Bart Durham sleaze bags, I’ll fight for you . 

all kidding aside , hope everybody has a great Christmas.

I'm contemplating doing this with a new camper right now, but I can sleep in the camper if I need to 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha 1