• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

If you're still looking, I have the following Glocks that I'd consider parting with

Unused New in Box Glock 17 Gen 3

Very lightly used Glock 19 Gen 3, Night Sights & Goon Tape over the finger grooves - it's a backup pistol, I think I used it 2 GSSF's to break it in, so it has a couple hundred rounds through it, it's still in the box

Very lightly used G30s .45ACP with a Tungsten Guide and 10 or so magazines

I ran the steel plates (Glock the Plates) at the SoCal GSSF for 8years - so that's 16 tournaments - and ended up with more Glocks than I can shoot. All the pistols were gone over by the Glock Factory Armorer 2x/year - I would drop off a range bag with armorer at the beginning of the tournament and he would break them all down and replace all the maintenance parts whether they needed replacing or not, so that includes the 19.3 and the 30s, but not the 17 which is brand new and unfired.

I would have sold them all in CA before leaving, but I left in a hurry and there wasn't time.

I'm still carrying my Gen 2 19 and have a Gen 2 17, so I've never done more than open the box to inspect the 17, the 19 like I said, shot in two tournaments and kept it as a backup.

I love the 30s, it cost me a fortune to get it into CA b/c it's not on the roster of approved handguns, but I don't shoot it and have no intention on carrying it, so it's still in the box, have about ten new unused mags plus a G21 mag with the extension to make the 30s into a short barreled G21. If you like .45ACP then you may like a Glock 19 sized .45

I'm not really a motivated seller, but none of these pistols are going to see any use in my lifetime

I'm in Nashville

Hit me up if you're interested or have any ?'s about GSSF

If you're deciding between the 19 and the 45, just get the 19.5 a 17.5 frame ... then you have both

Good luck in your hunt.

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

2 hours ago, asu174 said:

Wont work, 17 frame is the same length as the 17 slide.

Apologies, I don't know what I was thinking

I was thinking of Glock 19 & 45 having compatible slides and meant to say get one complete gun and one frame

In any event, I didn't mean to derail the thread with Glock model compatibility issues, please pardon the infraction

Merry Christmas all. Didn’t want to hijack the thread earlier, seems like open discussion now. 

Have an Austrian gen 3 19. Round count of less than a couple hundred probably. Most likely still not broken I’m enough.  For whatever reason I get a ton of FTE w 115gr. I feel like it’s most likely an ammo problem, as it’s cheap “ZSR” Turk#### ammo I bought. Runs fine out of all  PCCs. Ran a couple mags today and experienced probably a 15% FTE rate. Being concerned, ran some HD rounds and no issues. Should I probably chalk it up to the ammo? Does anyone have experience running 115gr? Internet says it can be a thing, as well as there being some extractor issues with this gen, but the internet is massive. Someone’s always going to have a problem somewhere, especially when millions of these are shot fairly regularly. 

Second comment, admittedly I’m not a glock guy. Mainly a .22/12 gauge plinker. But, everyone touts “glock reliability”. I’ve thought of getting a p80 lower to do a fun buildout for target shooting (if anyone has a p80 lower, may be interested). I’ve steered away from milling and upgrading my 19 because once again the internet says that once you tinker around the reliability/resale goes down. Is this just glock fan boy stuff? Have left it stock as I’ve never been huge on Glocks and although I don’t sell often, I could see in the future I may be part with it. 

Just hoping to pick some TNGO brains rather than some unknown on a forum out of nowhere. Sat on these questions since the thread went up.

Thanks, Merry Xmas all. 

6 hours ago, philobeddoe said:

If you're still looking, I have the following Glocks that I'd consider parting with

Unused New in Box Glock 17 Gen 3

Very lightly used Glock 19 Gen 3, Night Sights & Goon Tape over the finger grooves - it's a backup pistol, I think I used it 2 GSSF's to break it in, so it has a couple hundred rounds through it, it's still in the box

Very lightly used G30s .45ACP with a Tungsten Guide and 10 or so magazines

I ran the steel plates (Glock the Plates) at the SoCal GSSF for 8years - so that's 16 tournaments - and ended up with more Glocks than I can shoot. All the pistols were gone over by the Glock Factory Armorer 2x/year - I would drop off a range bag with armorer at the beginning of the tournament and he would break them all down and replace all the maintenance parts whether they needed replacing or not, so that includes the 19.3 and the 30s, but not the 17 which is brand new and unfired.

I would have sold them all in CA before leaving, but I left in a hurry and there wasn't time.

I'm still carrying my Gen 2 19 and have a Gen 2 17, so I've never done more than open the box to inspect the 17, the 19 like I said, shot in two tournaments and kept it as a backup.

I love the 30s, it cost me a fortune to get it into CA b/c it's not on the roster of approved handguns, but I don't shoot it and have no intention on carrying it, so it's still in the box, have about ten new unused mags plus a G21 mag with the extension to make the 30s into a short barreled G21. If you like .45ACP then you may like a Glock 19 sized .45

I'm not really a motivated seller, but none of these pistols are going to see any use in my lifetime

I'm in Nashville

Hit me up if you're interested or have any ?'s about GSSF

If you're deciding between the 19 and the 45, just get the 19.5 a 17.5 frame ... then you have both

Good luck in your hunt.

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

Thank you!! Sent you a pm

On 12/27/2022 at 7:44 AM, TGO David said:

TGO - Please keep the Trading Post threads topical to the buying/selling/trading of things.  Create a new thread in the appropriate forum if you just want to chat about whatever.

I've cleaned up this thread some to put it back on track.

No reply to this comment is necessary.  Thanks.  🙂

I’m going to mark this one closed. Got my GSSF coupon yesterday!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...