Human heart found in TDOT salt pile in Humphreys County

Ronald_55

HUMPHREYS COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — A human heart has been found in a salt pile in Humphreys County, according to Sheriff Chris Davis.

“I’ve been on some crazy stuff, but this is by far, one of the most unusual crime scenes I’ve ever been on,” he said.

Sheriff Davis said a worker found an “adult male human heart” on Thursday, Dec. 15 at the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) facility on Highway 70E in McEwen.

See link for the rest..

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/human-heart-found-in-tdot-salt-pile-in-humphreys-county/amp/

• Wow 3
11 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

The real question is where's the rest of the body? Can they still get viable DNA from it?  

I'd think they would be looking carefully at where this salt came from and who else bought from that same supply. 

Yep. I’m not saying it isn’t local, but the salt is hauled in each year from out of state. All the salt bins I’m aware of are fenced and the gate locked when they are unoccupied.

Maybe it is the heart of some ancient evil entity that long ago was sealed in a vein of salt in order to confine it and block its magical powers.

Or maybe just some cannibal practicing salt curing.....

Either way probably nothing to get pumped about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 12/16/2022 at 7:19 PM, Grayfox54 said:

The real question is where's the rest of the body? Can they still get viable DNA from it?  

I'd think they would be looking carefully at where this salt came from and who else bought from that same supply. 

I can assure you these questions have been asked. 

Some of the guys at work found a severed penis at work once. They called the police and reported it. When the police arrived, they asked were they had found it. The guy pointed to the exact spot. Problem was that the aforementioned penis was gone. The police ask them where it was and they told the cops "about 100 yards that way". I was located and the police asked them how it moved that far. Men in the 30s and 40s had to explain that they chased each other around for a hour with it before they called the police. I've never been so proud. 

• Haha 7
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Alleycat72 said:

Some of the guys at work found a severed penis at work once. They called the police and reported it. When the police arrived, they asked were they had found it. The guy pointed to the exact spot. Problem was that the aforementioned penis was gone. The police ask them where it was and they told the cops "about 100 yards that way". I was located and the police asked them how it moved that far. Men in the 30s and 40s had to explain that they chased each other around for a hour with it before they called the police. I've never been so proud. 

We made it all the way to December 18th, but there it is folks.  The post of the year for 2022. 😂

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

Some of the guys at work found a severed penis at work once. They called the police and reported it. When the police arrived, they asked were they had found it. The guy pointed to the exact spot. Problem was that the aforementioned penis was gone. The police ask them where it was and they told the cops "about 100 yards that way". I was located and the police asked them how it moved that far. Men in the 30s and 40s had to explain that they chased each other around for a hour with it before they called the police. I've never been so proud. 

I wonder where Lorena Bobbitt is these days

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

There is so much more to this story we are missing. 😁

LSame guy.

Guy 1 goes to a bar. We will call him Ron. Ron is drinking and hitting on every woman in the bar. Guy 2 starts talking to Ron. They have a few more and start talking about the GTO outside in the lot. Guy 2 suggests that they take it for a "test drive". Ron agrees. They hot wire it and absolutely destroy it "test driving it". They ditch the destroyed car and make it back to the bar. This is when "Ron" absolutely beats the s#$t out of guy 2. Why????  Because guy 2 stole Ron's GTO. 

He is a legend in my world.  LOL

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Alleycat72 said:

LSame guy.

Guy 1 goes to a bar. We will call him Ron. Ron is drinking and hitting on every woman in the bar. Guy 2 starts talking to Ron. They have a few more and start talking about the GTO outside in the lot. Guy 2 suggests that they take it for a "test drive". Ron agrees. They hot wire it and absolutely destroy it "test driving it". They ditch the destroyed car and make it back to the bar. This is when "Ron" absolutely beats the s#$t out of guy 2. Why????  Because guy 2 stole Ron's GTO. 

He is a legend in my world.  LOL

Hustling 50 Cent GIF