The future ain't lookin' too good.

3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Sir,

With all due respect, I鈥檓 not sure that video is real.

That same question has come up on the site where I found this. I honestly hope you're right. But admit it, It very well could be real. I'll take it at face value until proven otherwise.聽馃檮

3 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Sir,

With all due respect, I鈥檓 not sure that video is real.

14 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

That same question has come up on the site where I found this. I honestly hope you're right. But admit it, It very well could be real. I'll take it at face value until proven otherwise.聽馃檮

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.SA0yUQpAC5ExgDLYIeHHtwHaFQ%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=5b2918fabe6956682eef127b6970d82a5bc0d43f982692b24ba7e55d7fee7b7e&ipo=images

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This country is in a cold culture war.聽 We are split into two groups; the " elites " vs " real people "... The mix varies with where ya live...聽 I wouldn't worry too much here in Tennessee...

If I lived in Illinois, New York, Kalefornia, or the northern west coast; I would move... Look at the cross section of humanity ya see at the gunshop...

I predict we will become more n more free, but there will be some pretty nasty skirmishes along the pathway... Do not fear them... When in doubt or when anxious, buy or reload more ammo.

That is all...

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 4

Us old farts have it made.

After the brutal end has come, we can stroll by with our tools and simply pick up the unopened cans lying next to the malnourished, deceased bodies of the young.

We can leave notes in cursive that they won't understand.....

The old saying, "Age and treachery will always overcome youth and vigor!"

馃槤

Jay

• Like 1
  • Haha 3