Suppressor Ready .45

Lumber_Jack

So what say ye? 

Glock with drop in barrel?

Sig?

1911?

FN?

CZ? 

im personally partial to 1911s for firm and function (but not capacity) but it either needs to be threaded barrel from the factory or have the barrel fit. Glock MOS is appealing but I have plenty of Glock pistols. What’s your opinion. 

FYI suppressor waiting on permission from the King is Rugged Obsidian 45

8668104C-A296-4D30-B954-126C6CAA9B28.jpeg

Edited by Lumber_Jack
Pix
  • Like 1

For me I would be interested in F N    FNX tactical comes with threaded barrel and 15 round capacity. Sights need a upgrade it not using red dot and double action is at. 10 pounds a little heavier than I like but single action is good     But you can  screw it in and go  no gunsmith or tinkering needed   Good drop in barrel are expensive and can be a pain to get to run reliably  have friends whom do more fixing than shooting  But it also what you will enjoy the most in regards to fit and feel   

Edited by Sleep profit
  • Like 1

I have a few dozen suppressor hosts; I really enjoy playing and training with suppressed firearms. In .45, my favorite is my FNX-45 Tactical. It comes from the factory with so many desirable features that take significant modification/upgrades on other handguns. Suppressor height sights, unobtrusive factory threaded barrel, optics cut with all the required plates, high capacity for a .45, user-configurable modularity to accommodate your hand size. It's reliable with everything I've put on it - Osprey, Omega 45K, Hybrid, Gemtec-45, Rugged Obsidian, and a couple others. 

I also have a 1911, 2011, Para double stack, G21, HK USSOCOM Mk23, M&P 2.0, and a couple also-rans that I took the threads back out of. Only the Mk23 runs as reliably perfect as the FNX, but it is a pig of a gun... I feel like I might as well be carrying my UMP45.

The FNX lives full time with my Osprey on its nose. Feeds any ammo, any weight. Slap rack aim pop.

Edited by DocHawk
  • Like 1