Zavasta M70 7.65 (32acp)

I can鈥檛 comment on that particular model but .32 ACP is generally a very pleasant and accurate cartridge.

You may not need to hunt too far for ammo. 聽I have a supply that I鈥檝e been thinking of moving on as I no longer have a .32.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gurn said:

I have one. Kinda unique how the hammer assembly is removed like a Tokarev聽

Isn't basically a scaled Tok? Sorta looks like one. Personally like the little .32ACP caliber.聽 It's very pleasant to shoot.聽 Still looking for a nice Beretta Cheetah in .32acp.

• Like 2

I'd love to be sharing pics of this with you right now but work schedule is erratic and I haven't yet summoned the will to tackle the block of cosmoline in which the gun is encased.

Should be a gorgeous weapon in there somewhere...

Edited by jaytex1969
On 1/30/2023 at 9:14 PM, jaytex1969 said:

I'd love to be sharing pics of this with you right now but work schedule is erratic and I haven't yet summoned the will to tackle the block of cosmoline in which the gun is encased.

Should be a gorgeous weapon in there somewhere...

Did you ever get this cleaned up?

• Like 1

No. It's still in a commie grease cocoon under my table.

I'm in the midst of a job transition and other things are "deprioritized" until I get resettled.

Maybe I'll drag the whole gooey mess into the sunlight and get a few pics.

Usually those still in the cosmoline are very nice once cleaned up.

• Like 1

Okay, @Moped You made me get off my bum and snap a few shots.

Finish looks fantastic beneath the goo. Right now, it's so caked that none of the controls are operable.

Came with two nice looking mags, a genuine commie cleaning brush and an RGuns decal, all in a stylish white cardboard presentation case.

(Wait here. I'll be back with pics. I have to go delete other images so I don't exceed the 12 kilobytes of space the forum allows me... 馃ぎ)

2M70.jpg

3M70.jpg

5M70.jpg

Edited by jaytex1969
  • Like 2

At first glance, I don't see any blemishes. Much nicer finish than the CZ82 I just got from Centerfire.

Import mark on the side of the frame kinda sucks, but at least it's small and almost "blends in".

I have to go do my homework to learn disassembly and assembly, manual of arms, etc.

Maybe by the spring thaw, I'll have it ready for a test run....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Have a couple of CZ-50s. Accurate little pistols, but the trigger is a bit stiff.

Cleared out a family of nuisance raccoons from a tree on the edge of my yard (bout 30-35 yds) off hand with my left hand holding my old surefire light bracing my firing hand. All I could see were the reflections of their retinas. Brought them all down with just one magazine though.

Better days for my hands back then.

• Like 1