Self-Resetting 22 LR Steel Targets

pop pop

Purchased 2 22 LR self-resetting targets while in Pigeon Forge last week. Both are small and only for 22 LR. The larger one has 3 targets on it, and they are in a straight line about 6" apart. You shoot the 2 3" left targets, and then the one on the right. Knock it down and they all are spring loaded and reset to the upright position. The other target is a traffic light design. Shot out the red, green and yellow lights and they swing to the left and lock. Then you shoot them on the left-hand side of the yellow traffic light then they fly back to the inside of the light position and lock into place. It is als0 small with 3" targets and stands about 32" tall. I need to put them together and try them out. Both should work fine on my small back yard range. I have several hanging steel hanging plates of differing sizes also. Also have 3 stands to attach a B 28 target on. The larger plates can take up to 30 06 rifle. Hope to get some trigger time in on Wednesday. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Garufa said:

You ain’t from around here, are ya?  

Pigeon Forge is the hellscape you go through to get to Gatlinburg.  It’s where Dollywood is.

He said where IN PG 🤣.

I thought it was where you went to get drunk nowadays 

• 2 weeks later...

Put the targets together this afternoon. They are small. Did not have time to try them out. Today is my 75th birthday and my sweetie had things for me to do. We are getting ready to party me down. 

My computer has been down for the last week. Picture fell and unplugged my monitor. Son in law just plugged it back in.

Edited by pop pop

Thanks hipower. Had a great time. Daughter got me 2 Owl houses for my back yard. Told my wife, last Monday, I needed to make one. One is for Screech Owls and the other for great horned owls. Will put them up soon and hope we get owls. Son-in-law said we need a Bat house also. (???) 

Took My new reset 22 LR targets out this afternoon and sweetie and I tried them out. Took my 8 shot 3" SW revolver with 3" brl out and it would not knock down the 3 reset targets on the big target. Did aa good job of knocking the new paint off. The revolver did flip the traffic lights out and back, but they are harder to hit from 23'. Swing out targets are about the size of a silver dollar.  She shot all my targets with her 2 revolvers, my Ruger Max 9, and my 22LR Revolver. We shot 275 rounds in all. Really like the Ruger. I shot 75 rounds 38Spl practice through my 7 shot Snubby. Did not fire any Self Defense today, just so expensive. I have a hard time burning a lot of 2.00 per round ammo. 

My wife has a Ruger 5 shot LCR 38Spl she purse carries and a S W model 65 Lady Smith Revolver for her house gun. She does not like pistols, however, is warming up to them. I let her shoot mine when we go out to practice so he will know how to operate them. I make her pick her own ammo and load her own handguns. I had 3 different calibers out today. 

Had a good day!