Firefox won't let me long into "https://www.budsgunshop.com"

JustEd

M1 Macbook Air running Firefox and get a "Bad Request" error when trying to bring up Bud's Gunshop.   --   https://www.budsgunshop.com

Thought it might be a syntax error but logged into Bud's Gunshop using "Safari" on same computer and it worked fine,  Then cut and pasted the address from "Safari" back into "Firefox" and go the same "Bad Request" error. 

Have noticed the same thing when running "Firefox" on my iPad Air.  Doesn't seem to want me to log into Buds Gunshop while Safari allows it.

So, any thoughts or can I just call it a _onspiracy of the unwashed elite?

ps:  This has been going on for a couple of months,  Used to work on both machines,

Yes I know,  I works ok on my ancient iMac 27" Intel machine connected to same network,  iPhobe 13 works too,  Just not on M1 MacBook Air or iPad,

That's why I asked...it is WEIRD!

ps:  What are you running and what is the version number of your Firefox?  Am thinking it is something about how it runs on the M1 chip

Edited by JustEd

As suggested opened a private window and was able to log into Buds Gun Shop online.

So as suggested cleared cookies and some history as well.  Now can log into Bud Gun Shop USUALLY,

Every on in awhile just typing in budsgunshop.com and hitting return takes me to another gun site also called buds...weird.

Am thinking of changing search engines.

But thanks to all for the suggestions.  At least now I can use firefox to shop for toys.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, JustEd said:

As suggested opened a private window and was able to log into Buds Gun Shop online.

So as suggested cleared cookies and some history as well.  Now can log into Bud Gun Shop USUALLY,

Every on in awhile just typing in budsgunshop.com and hitting return takes me to another gun site also called buds...weird.

Am thinking of changing search engines.

But thanks to all for the suggestions.  At least now I can use firefox to shop for toys.

Sounds like cache or user error. No offense of course, that's just how it is. We've all done it.  Just make yourself a bookmark to https://www.budsgunshop.com/ specifically and avoid the hassle.

Fun story, early in my IT career i was helping a customer remotely who got a malicious website every time he went to google. I spent hours helping him pour over his computer looking for browser hijacks, malware etc. After 2 FULL HOURS I was out of ideas, then i glanced at the bottom of the screen and saw the familiar "GOOOOOOOOOGLE", so I said "Sir, please spell google for me. Frustrated, he says "G-O-G-G-L-E". Um sir, that's goggle, like the ones you wear. It goes quiet for a second and he yells "F____K!", thanks me and hangs up.

• Like 1