Sold: Plate carrier and AR500 Armor set

I am selling this Multicam plate carrier (manufacture unknown) and 4 plates from AR500 today. These were purchased back about 4-5 years ago and with the exception of a couple of range days (literally 1 or 2) these have stayed on a hanger in the back of my closet as this was a backup set. The plates are all level III+ ASC and are rated up to M80 Nato ball at 3,100 feet per second. I may have some odds or ends mag pushes to accompany if interested (I wouldn't charge extra). Nothing wrong with set. I just need to make room in the wallet for more guns and I have other plates/carriers. The big plates are the 10x12 multi curves and the two smaller side plates are the 6x8 curved side plates. Currently to buy a plate carrier with this armor from AR500 is around $650 so I will be asking $450 OBO. 

Edited by FireMedic
Ad closed
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

1 hour ago, DUKETN said:

Sorry if i missed it. Reading Glasses at home....Is the carrier  a medium

I did not post it because as far as I can tell the carrier has no marking of any kind, I genuinely do not remember where I got it, how much I paid, sizing anything. It fits me and I am a large guy (6'7") so I would assume a large but I cannot definitively state that. Its possible its a medium. I would be willing to meet and let you try it on as long as the meet is somewhere convenient. 

1 minute ago, Chucktshoes said:

Plate carriers are sized by the plate bag size. If those plates fit correctly in the carrier then it’s a medium. A carrier will generally adjust up or down to most sizes and changing the cumberbund will allow you to get to the ends you need to get to. 

I was thinking something similar but didn't want to expose my inner idiot as I am prone sometimes to do. The cummerbund and shoulder straps are fully adjustable up to like 12" of total movement. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Defender said:

After reading the thread, I think it wouldn’t fit my fat A**.thanks though.

Keep in mind, it is adjustable in length, and width (x 2 straps). I am not sure how fat that donkey is but I wouldn't just assume it wouldn't fit. If you are at all interested in purchase I would be willing to meet and let you try the carrier on.