2023 Gun Shows Listings

• 3 months later...

Outside of the TN shows.

The Cave City KY show is pretty good for it size 

200 ish tables 

And if you are a Ruger Boat paddle rifle fan.

That is the place to go.

Must have been 9 or 10 of them at various tables their.

Talking with one of the sellers about it.

Some farming store or retail store in the area years ago sold them and liquidated them when they folded.

• Like 1

I need to check that one out again.  It was Uber crowded last time I went, some time ago,with a huge line to get in. Even though it had seen its best days, I hated losing the Nashville show.  Lots of Gond memories there.  Also, Hendersonville had a pretty decent show for a minute.  Seems like there’d were issues with the venue contracting if something and it didn’t last too long.  I like a good mix of guns, gun stuff and related stuff, LOL. I have enough guns. Actually, I rarely bought a gun at a gun show.  I drooled on them a lot though.  Wish we could get mine back in middle Tn closer to me than myotonic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 6:01 PM, Sleep profit said:

Show was really good lots of people and tables were. full. I.  Bought ammo. And a nice range bag    tee shirts  didn’t find any great deals on guns everyone wants top dollar. 

Yup, went today and brought my 12 yr old son. Lots of "stuff", no disappointment in that category. Prices did seem a bit high for some items. My son was looking for an M1 Garand from the 40's. 

1 hour ago, Shig60 said:

Yup, went today and brought my 12 yr old son. Lots of "stuff", no disappointment in that category. Prices did seem a bit high for some items. My son was looking for an M1 Garand from the 40's. 

The phrase " gun show prices " didn't come about by chance.

16 hours ago, Shig60 said:

Glad you and son had a good time. The M 1 may turn up next time never know     kind of like fishing 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2023 at 6:04 PM, Shig60 said:

Late reply but if you want an M1 Garand then CMP is your place. Can have it shipped to you.  If you wanna go in person they have store in AL.  Worth the drive.   They won’t be gun show prices either 🙂

• Like 1