Do you still trust Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham

Do you trust Fox News host Hannity, Carlson & Ingraham  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Hannity, Laura & Carlson

• Most definitely!
    • Not anymore!
    • I’m done with Fox! I’m switching networks.
    • They get the benefit of doubt.
    • What did they do? I haven’t heard about a scandal while watching Fox News.
    • I never watch Fox News
    • I don’t trust any “news” outlet

26 minutes ago, Omega said:

May be they hadn't seen these videos.

Please stay on topic sir. I’m asking about Fox News host intentionally lying to their viewers.  Participate or don’t.  I’m very curious about this subject, and I don’t want to cause disruption, so I left the politics out of the poll. 

If you’re concerned about ballot stuffing start your own poll. I’m certain many others also share your concern. I’ll share my opinion about the video after you post. 

Edited by Links2k
7 hours ago, Omega said:

May be they hadn't seen these videos.

What’s to say she wasn’t dropping off the ballets for her entire family?  That very well may be illegal because each voter is supposed to drop their own ballet, but it is not evidence if ballet “stuffing”

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DL126 said:

Poll missing an option ....

Never did

Disclaimer:
No clue what the aforementioned scandal concerns.
Haven't watched FNN in years.

Same here, I never trusted them, CNN or MSNBC. 

They are all pushing there own agenda and are only concerned with ratings. 

• Like 3

Carlson and Maddow both used this defense and won. They are more alike than they are different. 

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9?op=1

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 8
  • Moderators

All of the cable news networks are entertainment outlets aimed at a specific audience biases. None should be trusted at all for any reason. They wish not to disseminate truth or understanding. They simply want to keep your eyeballs glued to their screen and will say whatever it takes to accomplish that. 

It’s a good thing to understand that they’re all dying businesses. 

• Like 14

I've never watched Fox news. But then, I take all of MSM with a very healthy grain of salt. 

Always remember that the News programs are just another TV show. They fight for ratings just like your favorite sit-com.  Plus they all have their own agenda. 🙄

• Like 3
8 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

humor situation GIF by BestTech

There shouldn’t be a lock as long as people leave the politics out and simply respond to the poll or move on.  

6 hours ago, DL126 said:

Poll missing an option ....

Never did

Disclaimer:
No clue what the aforementioned scandal concerns.
Haven't watched FNN in years.

I’ll amend the poll

3 hours ago, Hozzie said:

Glad it was just them lying.   Guess I have to go back to CNN, MSNBC, or one of the trustworthy networks.

People are potentially incarcerated because of their lies. 

2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Nothing but Rachael Maddow is allowed at our house!🤨

I enjoy the opinions of Rhodes Scholars. 

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

Carlson and Maddow both used this defense and won. They are more alike than they are different. 

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9?op=1

Correct, yet the unreasonable or potentially unstable mind absorbs that garbage like a sponge. Some have paid for that entertainment by losing their freedom. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 1
  • Moderators
Just now, Links2k said:

What’s the story on Nance?  I frequently see him on Twitter arguing about Ukraine. 

He’s a war tourist. Claims to be fighting in Ukraine, yet is always pictured with the cleanest uniform and kit that don’t have the slightest pinch of salt to them. Never has any spare mags or ammo in any of the pictures he posts. He’s an obvious liar and propaganda mouthpiece playing a role for the cash and creds. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Links2k said:

Please stay on topic sir. I’m asking about Fox News host intentionally lying to their viewers.  Participate or don’t.  I’m very curious about this subject, and I don’t want to cause disruption, so I left the politics out of the poll. 

If you’re concerned about ballot stuffing start your own poll. I’m certain many others also share your concern. I’ll share my opinion about the video after you post. 

It's on topic IMO, many had doubts about the fact that the election was rigged.  So much voter fraud was committed that the average person didn't believe, and many still refuse to believe. 

As to their, and any other talking head's, opinion, you must seperate the "news" from their opinion.  Fox, has covered  stories that the rest of the MSM doesn't touch, so they will continue to get my views, but I will make up my mind what the story means. As to the rest of the MSM, well yea not gonna happen, their coverage is so twisted there's no separating the two.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Omega said:

It's on topic IMO, many had doubts about the fact that the election was rigged.  So much voter fraud was committed that the average person didn't believe, and many still refuse to believe. 

I’m going to thread lightly here, because I would like this post to remain open.

There has been no proof of anything being rigged, therefore it’s not a fact. There were 62 challenges, and all failed.  The people in question stated certain things to their audience while privately expressing opposite views via text messages. They also testified under oath that they didn’t believe what you’re claiming. The network owner also stated under oath that he could have stopped them from lying, but he didn’t. He also said his position had nothing to do with red or blue, but green and they were afraid of losing viewers to Newsmax. 

This poll solicits your opinion about the trustworthiness of Fox News and its prime time host.  Anything else is an attempt to muddy the waters. 

• Haha 1

I’m sorry, but it has been all but proven (and I would venture to say proven) that there was not massive voter fraud. Every court case was lost, every recount showed the counts were legitimate. The only things that were done illegally were alternate electors and someone asking for votes to be “found”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

He’s a war tourist. Claims to be fighting in Ukraine, yet is always pictured with the cleanest uniform and kit that don’t have the slightest pinch of salt to them. Never has any spare mags or ammo in any of the pictures he posts. He’s an obvious liar and propaganda mouthpiece playing a role for the cash and creds. 

Seems to be the reason he’s always getting roasted. 

• Like 1