Classifieds Complaint

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LSMurphy said:

Now that's funny. 

A culture of treating everyone fairly is now relegated to the heap of woke entitlement? 

I don't need you to refund me a few dollars. 

Go look and see how many abandoned sale threads you have whereas someone months later is still wanting to buy a gun that was offered and the seller is AWOL. 

No one is policing your classifieds. You can learn from what I pointed out or you can let it fester, it's up to you

I already walked out the door before I posted this thread. 

well bye GIF

4 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

From what I've seen of your past posts, you never came here to be a part of our community. You came to use the Classifieds to conduct business. You rarely posted anywhere else. 

Rule 1: Life ain't fair. Deal with it. 

BYE.  

My 7th grade English teacher at BGA wrote “Life is not fair” on the chalk board the first day of class. He was also the head of the middle school. He told us we needed to learn that fact, that life will not be fair. In this modern time of “everything should be fair” I have tried to impart that lesson to my daughter. 

• Like 3
On 3/26/2023 at 12:21 AM, LSMurphy said:

Interesting. 

I have 38K posts at the AKFiles, if you add back in all the deleted threads/posts.....well over 50K. 

Guess that makes me a Super Citizen Poster over there but not here. 

Seller sets the conditions for the F2F, I'd meet in the local PD parking lot if necessary. 

There are plenty of guns to go round and I've bought my share.......ain't begging anyone here for anything.

I've also sold my share....traded my share, and I couldn't give a rat's --- who bought it as long as they were legal. 

You aren't inspiring confidence in your club.....but you're absolutely correct, it's yours. 

Darnit, late to the party again. I call it a crap show. This went bad fast. You cant fix stupid.

Edited by Nikiski Dave
  • Haha 3
On 3/26/2023 at 6:21 PM, Chucktshoes said:

Kind of reminds me of the 09 to 12 era here. 

Yes it does. But weren't there some exciting and interesting threads and posts in those days? Some of the biggest laughs I had came from them. Wish I could remember some of them. Sadly, those were the days I was on some really nasty chemo drugs and my recolections  are spotty from them.

The Valdemort era was wonderful though!

Edited by hipower
6 hours ago, monkeylizard said:

And the pictures thread that was virtually no-holds-barred   😄

But I will NOT summon Kentucky Conan.

Ah com'n now! That was a great one! I thought it terribly funny! My wife however...did not have a sense of humor. Thought it in really poor taste.

I just told her "It's how we roll on TGO!"

• Haha 2

Just a reflection of the entitled self-appreciative part of our current society. Have to laugh. It's the seller's choice, folks have different standards for who to sell to, I see ads with "must have TN CCW" and I pass. Doesn't make me mad or want to start Karen crap. Besides, from the OP comments on how many he has bought/sold it sounds like a flipper. I wouldn't sell to him even if I were selling. I'm keeping everything I have for now. (see regretted sales thread) LOL

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, papa61 said:

Besides, from the OP comments on how many he has bought/sold it sounds like a flipper.

I read that as well, the ATF might be looking at him as well, some thing about buying and sell for prophet with out a FFL.

😆🍿. Well this was an interesting read, that's 5min. of my life that I won't be able to get back, and I need all of those minutes.... It's a shame that anymore it seems that the only reason to join here is to use the classifieds. "Good Grief Charlie Brown"

2 hours ago, RED333 said:

I read that as well, the ATF might be looking at him as well, some thing about buying and sell for prophet with out a FFL.

This is my icing on the entertainment cake.

Wonder if LS will be getting an unannounced door knock.

I think law enforcement could articulate reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, is being or will be committed in order to begin an investigation.

Assuming minions of .gov lurk about on this forum.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I would be highly disappointed if they didn’t.

Also, any that might be hanging out, eat a dick.

it's not like conservative, Christian, gun owning, former military, anti-abortion, NRA, etc, types who would be on their list hang out here. 🙂 

I think there are probably liberal, agnostic, gun owning, non military, pro-choice, non NRA folks here as well. Or Moderate, Christian, gun owning, pro-choice indifferent on the NRA folks.

That is what makes this a great forum. we have members of differing opinion, but I feel we all understand the importance of the  Second Amendment to the Constitution.  For the most part we respect (some maybe tolerate) each other’s differing viewpoints.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Moderators
29 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

I think there are probably liberal, agnostic, gun owning, non military, pro-choice, non NRA folks here as well. Or Moderate, Christian, gun owning, pro-choice indifferent on the NRA folks.

That is what makes this a great forum. we have members of differing opinion, but I feel we all understand the importance of the  Second Amendment to the Constitution.  For the most part we respect (some maybe tolerate) each other’s differing viewpoints.  

It’s what we strive for. As long as folks strive to engage honestly and in good faith, they’re welcome. When that stops being the case, folks stop being welcome even if they’ve been around for a long time. 

• Like 2