1. 1. What's your age?

• 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-70
    • 70+

• Authorized Vendor

Is this a trick question?😀  My first car was a nearly perfect 55 Chevy Nomad and it was only ten years old when I bought it. I paid for it from money I earned the previous three years  from a large paper route, seasonal jobs on a concrete crew as a gofer/helper, Sandwich/pizza maker in a hoagie shop and a few others. This was back in the day when kids 13,14, 15 years old were allowed to work and wasn't afraid to do so. I will add I wasn't alone in this feat as most of my friends did the same thing.

• Like 5

I'll be 69 next Monday.  I am genuinely surprised I've made it this far. God, fate, destiny or whatever powers control our lives have tried to bump me off twice.  I guess I'm just too stupid and ugly to die.  😛

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

My odometer has rolled over at least twice. 🙄

• Like 4
On 4/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, Jpoc700 said:

Now I know why I like this site so much,  it's all the wisdom and no desire to be politically correct.  56 here

I’m not even sure how to be “Politically Correct “ anymore. All the stupidity in the word and the new titles people are giving them selves   

just turned 58. (I 🤔

• Like 5
6 hours ago, BJB said:

I’m not even sure how to be “Politically Correct “ anymore. All the stupidity in the word and the new titles people are giving them selves   

just turned 58. (I 🤔

agreed! someone in another thread suggested that old farts like me need to accept all the stupidity or be left in the dust...as if I stand to lose something by not playing into someone else's fantasy, LOL

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Yeah this definitely helps our cause and doesn't come across trashy at all. 

They’ll old, and they’ve said they don’t care. 

Kid Rock has followed the pattern of getting old and bitter. Not surprised. 

I have nothing against him. I'm not sure what cause of yours he represents, but he doesn't represent any my cause of mine.

I like him (he's cocky) and he's a FA HK snob.

I'm 59 (not old enough for this thread...lol),

I was thinking yesterday of breaking out mine and have the wife video it for my BIL's but I was going to use a BF, 30rd mag dumps are trashy I agree.