365 17 round mags

I can’t remember which thread had it but whoever posted the links for cheaper priced p-365 17 round mags, have you ordered from the sites you listed? Thinking about ordering a few more but want some sense that they are legit.

I often have the dangest time finding a thread on TGO.  I’m pretty tech savvy for an older guy. But this software sometimes gives me fits. Not complaining as it’s probably just me.

Edited by Defender

I posted them. If anything I have a CC w a reputable brand and have luckily only had to do one chargeback when I got duped on a back order that never showed up. I’ll never use a debit for anything online.

Totally get the paying a couple bucks more for a reputable sites, there are however a lot of people that just dropship stuff to make $.50-1.00 in bulk with a crappy website and they try to make there money on add-ons like candy in the checkout for Home Depot. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Scotty said:

I posted them. If anything I have a CC w a reputable brand and have luckily only had to do one chargeback when I got duped on a back order that never showed up. I’ll never use a debit for anything online.

Totally get the paying a couple bucks more for a reputable sites, there are however a lot of people that just dropship stuff to make $.50-1.00 in bulk with a crappy website and they try to make there money on add-ons like candy in the checkout for Home Depot. 

Good point, I won't use debit either, so worst case I do have buyer protection. Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks, i completely forgot about them!  I've bought several other mags and accessories form them in the past.  Just placed my order for 2 more 17 rounders.  Should be set for a while now.

Edited by Defender
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I get my threads mixed up on here and am not sure this is where i need to post this but cant find the other one...anyway, I recently bought a Macro grip module after trying my 17 round mags in my XL Spectre.  After I installed the macro, I didn't like the way the stock Sig base plates felt in my hand; the back had sharper edges than I like and didn't cover the whole grip. I ordered an aluminum base plate from Tactical Development that covered the entire bottom of the pistol grip when the magazine is in.  Feels ever so much better.  I also bought a bunch of their 15 round adapter base plates to convert all of my 15 round XL mags to the macro.  I still may order some 12 round adapter base plates for my 12 rounders.  One cant have too many magazines, right?  Oh, and I had installed my EPS Carry using the  adapter plate because the included screws were too long, losing the ability to co-witness.  I ordered a set of the proper sized screws from TacRig and they came in today.  Next project is to remove and reinstall without the adapter plate. I dont have any good hex wrenches.  DOes anyone know if the little tool that Holosun provides is sufficient for the job?  I checked and it fits perfectly with the Holosun screws and the Tac Rig screws.  I just dont want to screw it up.