I found a bag of pot at Lowe's today

We bought a washer and dryer some years back. The guys came and installed the . Wife said that after they left, they came flying back down the driveway, into the laundry room, and looking all around. They told her they’d lost a “tool” and were looking for it. I told her that explained the joint I just found laying in the driveway. I tried to tell her we should burn it before we got caught with it.

She flushed it down the toilet.😀

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I wondered where that went!  Wonder if I can claim it st the police dept?

kidding, don’t smoke anything.  But if they legalize it, I may try gummies or other edibles for nerve pain.  I have it in my left arm and hand and it can be agonizing sometimes.  Hurts pretty much all the time but sometimes really bad.  

1 minute ago, Defender said:

I wondered where that went!  Wonder if I can claim it st the police dept?

kidding, don’t smoke anything.  But if they legalize it, I may try gummies or other edibles for nerve pain.  I have it in my left arm and hand and it can be agonizing sometimes.  Hurts pretty much all the time but sometimes really bad.  

Like it made it to the PD, lol. 

CBD is widely available and totally legal in various forms…and helps with things like that.

I keep reading that on the internet so it must be true, lol.  Seriously, I dont disbelieve it, but before I do it I want to talk to someone who uses cbd for nerve pain and see if it really does help. Also there are different kinds and brands and of course, everyone thinks or says their brand is best.

Edited by Defender
2 hours ago, Defender said:

You can legally get Delta8 or Delta10 gummies in Tennessee. We can thank Trump and the 2018 Farm Bill for that since they are made from legalized Hemp. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Garufa said:

One of those old retired guys that work there is probably looking for his stuff, lol.

He only sat it down for a minute to get some Doritos, Snickers, nachos, gummy worms, and Dr. Pepper from the break room.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigK said:

He only sat it down for a minute to get some Doritos, Snickers, nachos, gummy worms, and Dr. Pepper from the break room.

There is a Krystal’s within walking distance of the Lowe’s in west Knoxville. 

• Haha 1

I eat 2 25mg full spectrum gummies a day for shoulder and neck pain-

Was taking about 2400 mg Ibuprofen a day but the Doc said it's damaging my kidneys so I quit-pain returned fairly bad some days-

In walks CBD and I will admit it has helped-

• Like 1

Can’t use it since I get the random drug test for work. Was the only thing that ever worked for me for migraines though I’ll say that. Now instead I get to take something in the opiate family… certainly not healthier and more harmful.

Guys at work can go on a weekend bender and come in still fuzzy and hungover, but god forbid they smoked a joint in the privacy of their own home and they got popped or had an injury at work and their comp claim is denied and they ended up bankrupt.

Lost my uncle to cancer, asked why he didn’t go get his medical card in a legally recreational state. My dad just pointed the finger gun and said because “that card” is more important to him and was such a PITA to obtain he wouldn’t risk losing his carry license. Shame. Glad that’s overturned now. 

• Like 2
On 4/22/2023 at 7:55 PM, krunchnik said:

I eat 2 25mg full spectrum gummies a day for shoulder and neck pain-

Was taking about 2400 mg Ibuprofen a day but the Doc said it's damaging my kidneys so I quit-pain returned fairly bad some days-

In walks CBD and I will admit it has helped-

Can you recommend a specific brand and where you buy them?