I found a bag of pot at Lowe's today

It's been decades since I had a reason to know what a bag costs. I somehow stumbled upon an article the other day listing the average cost of an ounce (seriously, I wasn't looking). I was surprised to learn that where it is legal, they are selling it for $300-ish an ounce. Seems like that was what the going rate was back in the early 90's. It may be the only thing not affected by inflation.

• Administrator
On 4/21/2023 at 6:34 PM, Alleycat72 said:

I had the police come pick it up. I was worried it had fentanyl on or in it. The cop looked 12. The whole situation made me feel like "Get off my lawn" guy. I may not recover for the verbal abuse from my friends calling me old man. LOL

Sheesh, dude.聽 Next time...

https://www.tngunowners.com/forums/forum/42-non-firearm-classifieds/

Just kidding!聽馃槃

only joking bbc one GIF by BBC

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, analog_kidd said:

It's been decades since I had a reason to know what a bag costs. I somehow stumbled upon an article the other day listing the average cost of an ounce (seriously, I wasn't looking). I was surprised to learn that where it is legal, they are selling it for $300-ish an ounce. Seems like that was what the going rate was back in the early 90's. It may be the only thing not affected by inflation.

This would be an interesting paper on economics. 聽 A lot of factors in play. 聽 A legalized/decriminalized market vs a black market. 聽That cause a lot of other factors like increased supply but taxes and it would be interesting to see someone study all of the effects. 聽

• Like 2

Many decades ago I gave my sister a ride to Kroger. I was standing at the end of the checkout while she paid for her groceries. When she yanked her hand out of her pocket to hand the cashier her money, I saw a skinny white cylinder about 2.5" long go arcing thru the air.

I had better eyesight back then and instantly realized what it was in time to look my sister in the eyes, register her severe anxiety, and see her leap for it before it even landed. It bounced about an inch out of her reach and slowly took what seemed like an eternal ride down the conveyor belt toward the bag boy, who had also recognized it in mid-air and positioned himself in a spot to intercept it when it arrived.

He scooped it up, cupped it in his hand, and returned it to my sister saying, "I think you dropped this, Miss". Either he had cat-like reflexes or I was too busy laughing at my sister's situation to react, but regardless, it was the funniest 2.5 seconds I ever had in a grocery store and I we've laughed about it 100 times over the years.

• Haha 1
On 4/24/2023 at 11:24 AM, krunchnik said:

Diamond Brand-I buy the 3500mg full spectrum extra strength-

Just got mine in. 聽Do you take two at once or do you space them out? 聽_im ready not to hurt.

26 minutes ago, Defender said:

Just got mine in. 聽Do you take two at once or do you space them out? 聽_im ready not to hurt.

I take both of mine a couple of hours before bedtime-

They don't space me out and never have-

Take only 1 and see how you react-

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

It's hard to believe we still can't enjoy a plant that makes us hungry and sleepy. We can drink ourselves to death but can't have the devils lettuce.聽

I never understood this either. I've honestly wondered if the conspiracy theories about big alcohol keeping it suppressed were true.

I watched a documentary about it, it will make you crazy! It will ruin the youth of today, mark my words!

It's madness, REEFER MADNESS!

Edited by OMCHamlin
Just now, Defender said:

Does it last during the day too?

They affect everyone different-but I notice getting achy later in the afternoon-

But I have rotator cuff tears in both shoulders and both shoulders are still partly frozen-

Which also leads to neck pain-so CBD has a lot of heavy lifting-

• Like 1

Thanks.聽 I have a small tear in one rotator cuff, but had a surgery to 'clean up' the shoulder.聽 Dr said i may be able to avoid the cuff surgery.聽 But pain is bad even after the surgery.聽 He's done one actual surgery in Jan, then later in April they put me under to do a shoulder manipulation.聽 Now he's saying another manipulation is called for.聽 Oh and extensive PT between all of these.聽 thats the one pain.聽 the other issues is in the same arm, but in the lower part from the elbow to the hand.聽 that one is neuropathy.聽 They said I had a severely pinched nerve in my neck spine so surgery removed several vertebrae a year or so ago and replaced with titanium spacers.聽 No change in pain at all.聽 Dr said nerve may have been damaged so bad that pain wont stop.聽 Most of the time either the upper arm/shoulder hurts or the lower neuropathic parts hurts or both.聽 Ive been taking 800mg Gabapentin 4 times a day augmented by tylenol and ibuprofen, but as a diabetic, i need to not take as much so as to not damage my kidneys.聽 I sure hope this works longterm.聽 I was hurting really bad last night.聽 Took 2 of the gummies snd didnmt sleep all that well but woke up this morning pretty much not hurting. I took another gummy this morning and will try another one before bedtime.聽 Praying this works as pain doesnt make for a good quality of life.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Defender said:

Thanks.聽 I have a small tear in one rotator cuff, but had a surgery to 'clean up' the shoulder.聽 Dr said i may be able to avoid the cuff surgery.聽 But pain is bad even after the surgery.聽 He's done one actual surgery in Jan, then later in April they put me under to do a shoulder manipulation.聽 Now he's saying another manipulation is called for.聽 Oh and extensive PT between all of these.聽 thats the one pain.聽 the other issues is in the same arm, but in the lower part from the elbow to the hand.聽 that one is neuropathy.聽 They said I had a severely pinched nerve in my neck spine so surgery removed several vertebrae a year or so ago and replaced with titanium spacers.聽 No change in pain at all.聽 Dr said nerve may have been damaged so bad that pain wont stop.聽 Most of the time either the upper arm/shoulder hurts or the lower neuropathic parts hurts or both.聽 Ive been taking 800mg Gabapentin 4 times a day augmented by tylenol and ibuprofen, but as a diabetic, i need to not take as much so as to not damage my kidneys.聽 I sure hope this works longterm.聽 I was hurting really bad last night.聽 Took 2 of the gummies snd didnmt sleep all that well but woke up this morning pretty much not hurting. I took another gummy this morning and will try another one before bedtime.聽 Praying this works as pain doesnt make for a good quality of life.

I am with you on that fact-