Another mass shooting. Allen, Texas

12 minutes ago, Links2k said:

“The rifle and other guns were purchased legally, a law enforcement source said Monday.

Most of the weapons were purchased from private sellers, which means Garcia didn’t have to go through a federal background check.

The shooter obtained the firearms “over time,” the source said, adding “this was not an instance where he rushed to buy weapons prior to the attack.”“

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JonDaddy82 said:

The government isn't going to be happy until they fulfill their mission. They're going to keep finding impressionable people and turning them to do their bidding until "the people" demand change. 

Are you of the opinion that mass shootings like this are part of some government conspiracy in which they will actually encourage and enable the killing random, helpless, innocent people to further their agenda?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Are you of the opinion that mass shootings like this are part of some government conspiracy in which they will actually encourage and enable the killing random, helpless, innocent people to further their agenda?

Of course not! That would be nuts wouldn't it? But if you could explain the Las Vegas shooting I'm all ears.

• Like 2
On 5/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, Luckyforward said:

https://abc30.com/texas-shooting-allen-outlets-mall/13220871/

This local news site from there says he was removed from the Army in 2008 because of mental health concerns.

2008 was a time when the Army was so hard up for able bodies, every unit deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan had a stop loss order to prevent people from ETS'ing during the deployment (yours truly included), and the words "moral waiver" entered our lexicon to help us understand the malcontents who a few years ago wouldn't have qualified arriving to the unit. 

I shutter to think about how loud the klaxons were sounding to make the Army kick this guy out in the middle of all that.  Especially if he was in a line unit.

• Like 2

There is little doubt that he did do a considerable amount of planning what he was going to do. His Manifesto provides that. He was smart enough to purchase all his firearms from individual sellers to avoid back ground checks. I have made the statement several times and I will make it again. "Just because a person is crazy does not make them stupid"!!!  He went prepared to do much more damage and killing than he did. The one thing he didn't count on was 1 single police officer being nearby being prepared to do his job. The officer was a blessing and a hero.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, bersaguy said:

He was smart enough to purchase all his firearms from individual sellers to avoid back ground checks. 

If this is true it will add fuel to the fire for universal back ground checks, which will do nothing to help.

• Like 2

I moved my family to McKinney Texas last summer, I was in the parking lot with my two youngest kids when this happened. Most intense moment of my life. I heard what sounded like 10 rounds go off, I could tell it was across the parking lot. I grabbed my kids and yelled for them to get in the car, I unholstered my carry... And then the thought of someone responding and seeing  me with a weapon drawn... shooting at me or striking me believing I was involved flashed in my brain... I then heard another 10-15 rounds and for in the car and floored it.. I was at the opposite end. And really I am still processing. I couldn't have responded faster than that officer, I couldn't have helped. But I still struggle with it.

Screenshot_20230508-091440.png

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Admin Team
1 minute ago, 1fast4by said:

I moved my family to McKinney Texas last summer, I was in the parking lot with my two youngest kids when this happened. Most intense moment of my life. I heard what sounded like 10 rounds go off, I could tell it was across the parking lot. I grabbed my kids and yelled for them to get in the car, I unholstered my carry... And then the thought of someone responding and seeing  me with a weapon drawn... shooting at me or striking me believing I was involved flashed in my brain... I then heard another 10-15 rounds and for in the car and floored it.. I was at the opposite end. And really I am still processing. I couldn't have responded faster than that officer, I couldn't have helped. But I still struggle with it.

Screenshot_20230508-091440.png

Goodness.  I’m so thankful y’all are safe.

Talk to someone.  A professional.  Make sure your kids do to.  If you want to talk more about that, give me a shout. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So, they are saying a Mexican Nazi due to tattoos and a Russian account.  But why don't they match exactly, they are tattoos after all.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2023/05/09/tracing-the-odnoklassniki-profile-of-the-texas-mall-shooter/

Notice the top of the cross, and the "tooth/hook?" on the left cheek of the punisher skull

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.46.10.png

Top of the cross is different and tooth/hook is missing.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.47.52.png

Either these are extremely new, or..something.  Notice the artifacts around the lightening bolts and how dark they are compared to the Texas tattoo.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-11.41.57.png

Same with the swastika, almost looks like a sticker of some sort, and looks slanted to the right a bit and the top corner almost looks like you can peel the corner off and is much darker than the shoulder tattoo.  IDK, I am sure the coroner can put this to rest with a few autopsy pics.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.42.50.png

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Omega said:

So, they are saying a Mexican Nazi due to tattoos and a Russian account.  But why don't they match exactly, they are tattoos after all.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2023/05/09/tracing-the-odnoklassniki-profile-of-the-texas-mall-shooter/

Notice the top of the cross, and the "tooth/hook?" on the left cheek of the punisher skull

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.46.10.png

Top of the cross is different and tooth/hook is missing.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.47.52.png

Either these are extremely new, or..something.  Notice the artifacts around the lightening bolts and how dark they are compared to the Texas tattoo.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-11.41.57.png

Same with the swastika, almost looks like a sticker of some sort, and looks slanted to the right a bit and the top corner almost looks like you can peel the corner off and is much darker than the shoulder tattoo.  IDK, I am sure the coroner can put this to rest with a few autopsy pics.

Screenshot-2023-05-09-at-14.42.50.png

Bellingcat receives significant funding from organizations that are fronts for US/UK/EU intelligence agencies. 

Just putting that out there. 

16 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Bellingcat receives significant funding from organizations that are fronts for US/UK/EU intelligence agencies. 

Just putting that out there. 

Which answers the question about how he gets real-time info from an investigation I suppose.

17 minutes ago, Sleep profit said:

Ok. I guess it must have a different meaning in jail  or used to at least 

Pretty sure that representation of SS has always meant just that since the 1920’s unless you know something different.  Nazi.  Plain and simple.

Wearing the symbol of the Shutzstaffel makes one a half-assed Nazi, or a full-blown one if such a thing really exists anymore.  Over 400,000 Americans died to eradicate that scrounge from the world,  6 million Jews exterminated under that  “insignia” and many other millions died under it’s spell.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Pretty sure that representation of SS has always meant just that since the 1920’s unless you know something different.  Nazi.  Plain and simple.

I was. taught Lighting Bolts in a prison stood for power and strength. With White supremacy  inmates        SS is different.       could be wrong. But the course was taught by a gang unit  Sargent  he was just addressing tattoos in jail setting.     But as I said it could have changed 

39 minutes ago, Sleep profit said:

I was. taught Lighting Bolts in a prison stood for power and strength. With White supremacy  inmates        SS is different.       could be wrong. But the course was taught by a gang unit  Sargent  he was just addressing tattoos in jail setting.     But as I said it could have changed 

SS is not different.  Same letters just represented as lighting bolts.