My Sig P-365XL Spectre Macro

Defender

I’ve made a few posts here and there on other threads so thought I’d post a picture of what I ended up with.  I started with a Sig P-365XL Spectre (non-comp), the original one with the distressed finish. I bought some 15 round mags to fit and then some 17 rounders when they became available.  I installed a Holosun EPS Carry with the adapter plate as they didn’t include the proper length screws.  Got in my TacRig screws the other day, so just got through removing the adapter plate and reinstalling  directly to the slide.  Been lusting after a bigger grip module, so I picked up an Sig macro grip module from a member on here.  I got some TacDev base pads to make my 15 round mags work with my macro setup, and a 17 round base pad that covers the whole end of the grip module.  It looks and feels better than the stock Sig base pads that come on the mags.  I ordered some base pads that convert my 12 round mags to work in the macro, and a ‘plus 2’ 17 round base pad that will convert a 17 round mag to a 19 round mag.  Not sure what configuration I will actually EDC.  I will have options of a 12 round in the gun (for maximum conceal ability) and either a 15/17/19 round reload, or I could do a 15/17/19 in the gun with 17/19 reload available.  I like options, lol and I like lots of ammo ready to go.  Aesthetically, the aluminum 17 round base pad I have and the plus 2 one I’ve got on order look very similar, both covering the whole of the grip.  The plus 2 sticks out more.  Here’s a picture of my new setup with the holosun eps carry and 17 round  mag with the TacDev aluminum base pad installed.

IMG_2337.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are thinking about or have already upgraded your XL to the macro grip module, Tactical Development makes a base bad that converts your 12 round mags to work in the macro grip module.  I installed mine yesterday and they fit and function perfectly.  I think they look better than the stock base pads, plus they have a place to pull out if the gun in case they get stuck.  Heres a picture of one of mine in and out of the gun.  I had a bunch of 12 rounders and didn’t want to waste them or sell, so I bought a handful of adapters.  Figured ya can’t have too many mags and I can always use them on range day.  Also bought one plus 2 adapter to make one of my 17 rounders into a19 rounder. Figured I’d carry it as a reload.  I really like TacDev products!

IMG_2347.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg

Edited by Defender