GREEN

JeffsSig

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nosnos

Where can I buy it locally?

Seriously. I want a high-point. Have a hard time finding one. One in .45 would be RAD!

Seriously. Don't mock me.

Guest eyebedam
Where can I buy it locally?

Seriously. I want a high-point. Have a hard time finding one. One in .45 would be RAD!

Seriously. Don't mock me.

One of our vendors Philip @ Goodlettsville gun Shop had a whole case of high points yesterday.

Guest Mugster

Should go great with my lime green caddy rolling on 22's.

I remember the first G&A article about glocks. They said the same things.

These pistols have some things going for them spec wise:

1. Made in America.

2. Low cost.

3. Fully adjustable rear sight.

4. Comes in .45, 4.5" barrel, SAO, articles I've read said the trigger is pretty good. 5. Evidently, they run pretty good.

6. Should balance kinda close to the old slabside some of us know and love.

7. Its cheap enough to throw in a toolbox and not worry about leaving it out in the rain. Or if you have limited means, it might be a real good choice.

Hi-Point Firearms

I think they're FUGLY. That magazine sticking out the bottom looks like a battery pack for a power drill. They have them at The Outpost. You could use it to knock somebody out if you run out of ammo. They're very big and clunky.

I think they're FUGLY. That magazine sticking out the bottom looks like a battery pack for a power drill. They have them at The Outpost. You could use it to knock somebody out if you run out of ammo. They're very big and clunky.

Ah, you haven't held the Hi-Point 9mm compact model.

Holds a whopping 8+1 rounds and is only twice as big as my XD subcompact (which holds 13+1).

Weighs somewhat less than a moped now, too.

But I think I DO want one.

Good to put in neighbor's hand during the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.

Or good to hand over to Eric Holder when he comes knocking.

"Honestly, sir, it's my only firearm."

- OS

Guest nosnos

I've got to go get one. I think the green is ugly enough to be FREAKIN cool. Kind of like chicks that wear big, rubber galoshes. Ugly, and cool... You know the type.

I've known a bunch of people who have them and have never had a single malfunction. Although my brother says carrying his would be like hauling around a dutch-oven. :)

Guest Tn.Mitch
Ah, you haven't held the Hi-Point 9mm compact model.

Holds a whopping 8+1 rounds and is only twice as big as my XD subcompact (which holds 13+1).

Weighs somewhat less than a moped now, too.

But I think I DO want one.

Good to put in neighbor's hand during the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.

Or good to hand over to Eric Holder when he comes knocking.

"Honestly, sir, it's my only firearm."

- OS

:shrug:

You could leave a suction cup dart in the barrel. No one over the age of 8 would ever think to steal it.... Maybe put a Hulk sticker on it somewhere too :rolleyes:

I was looking at that link Mugster posted, and think my opinion of these guns has been less informed than i thought. Might actually pick one up myself at some point.... Still think that green one should be on the next ban list though ;)

I had one and sold it. It was chambered in .40S&W.

I have regretted it ever since I did it.

Why? Every time i see one, it reminds me of my cordless drill!:rolleyes:

My grandmother used to wear a pantsuit that color. Around '75 I believe.

The upside, I know alot of ladies like the lime green color (Bud's calls this thing olive drab, I call it zinc chromate). Maybe a good way to get the wife or GF interested. As long as they're not trying to make too much of a fashion statement. :rolleyes: It is quite fitting for Spring.