GREEN

JeffsSig

Guest Bluemax
Where can I buy it locally?

Seriously. I want a high-point. Have a hard time finding one. One in .45 would be RAD!

Seriously. Don't mock me.

As one who has been described as dysfunctional with narcissistic tendencies, I can only say, I would never mock you Brother...Freebird!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brian@GunDepot

Believe it or not, we sell a lot of them in the 'green' color. I wouldn't believe it, if I had not seen it. :rolleyes:

For the record, my wholesalers called that color "camo"... rofl.

Titan I have been kicking myself since the last gun show for losing focus and not buying one of the 9c's that was for sale there.

Next time I will not listen to OhShoot. I will banish him from my ear. LOL

Titan I have been kicking myself since the last gun show for losing focus and not buying one of the 9c's that was for sale there.

lol...i hear ya Mike...I'll bring my "ugly" gun and let you try it out...its fat and ugly....but it works....

You said you wanted one to CARRY!

Hence my attempts at intervention.

- OS

Guest Bluemax

In all honestly, I have kinda bad mouthed Hipoints based on what I have heard from others, but if you wanted to get 'technical"...just how are reliable are they from a 3 to 5 yd range ? If they are then they are a heckuffa deal for someone looking for an inexpensive carry firearm, and if so ( and I hate to tread these waters" If one carried a HIpoint instead of a more well known Mfg; would it give an advantange in court should you have to use it in self defense ?

Well I did end up with a good carry piece in the 7.65 FEG

Well, you've certainly scored some esoteric carry pieces last couple of shows...Belgian, Hungarian. You've also got a Croatian piece.

Sure you actually want something made in 'Merica?

- OS

Guest Tn.Mitch
Believe it or not, we sell a lot of them in the 'green' color. I wouldn't believe it, if I had not seen it. :mad:

For the record, my wholesalers called that color "camo"... rofl.

no way too ccw that,you would have to open carrry that Monster,The more I look at it the kooler it looks,not that I would want one ,but to each his own.....If its your thang,then go for it....and be proud. :eek:

Guest Tn.Mitch
3 weeks ago we had a class where a 45 high point out performed a Sig GSR 1911 in the accuracy dept... I thought it was the shooters until I shot them both then ransom rested them... the guy with the Sig was sick.
I stopped at your store on the way back from G&L,had to go pick up my colt,had Jeff put night sights on it for me,I wanted to see one up close.but it was 7:00pm,by the time I got to your store,didnt know what time you closed,said 4:00 on the door for Sat.Guess ill have to wait till Monday to see it...if you havent sold them all ny then.

We were at the Dekalb County, Ga police range for our annual Army weapons qualification. Another Police Dept was sharing the pistol range with us.

The RSO's watched their SWAT/Weapons instructor spank all commers with a High Point. It was one of the most accurate shooting displays I and the others have seen.

seriously guys, my 9 has never jambed and is very accurate...i'll bring it to the shoot and let ya'll shoot it.....you might just like it....

I'd like to fire a mag's worth...

I'll have some 9mm to feed it...will also bring MY Hi-Point (the 9mm carbine) and will have my EDC XD SC 9 too.

- OS

I'd like to fire a mag's worth...

I'll have some 9mm to feed it...will also bring MY Hi-Point (the 9mm carbine) and will have my EDC XD SC 9 too.

- OS

Anytime....it has a lifetime warranty...we'll try to melt it!!!!...lol

I have owned a hi point handgun in .380. And in my opinion, i would never ever use it as a carry piece unless it is a last resort. The one i had would jam at least once in every two or three magazine. I would prefer something more reliable than a hi point as a carry piece.

Guest Tom@GunDepot

We sold lots of them last month...... LOL.... We called it the Exorcist Gun :screwy:

Great guns for what they are though.

Edited by Tom@GunDepot