People in Florida are Idiots -REVISED- People are Idiots

He’s gotta be related to my Ex. She would make him look civil. Satan once asked me why I wasn’t afraid of him. I simply told him that I had been married to his sister. 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, derf said:

He’s gotta be related to my Ex. She would make him look civil. Satan once asked me why I wasn’t afraid of him. I simply told him that I had been married to his sister. 

Please tell me she's a redhead 😆

• Snaveba changed the title to People in Florida are Idiots -REVISED- People are Idiots
9 hours ago, Sunfish said:

People from up North should have their Hard drive wiped clean when moving to the south.  

Being from Northern US does not make a person an idiot-it comes normal for some-no matter where on the map they are from-

I read the other day that people from New York and California are leaving those 2 states in droves seeking cheaper places to live and that Tennessee is one of the top 5 states they are coming to. The Headline of the post was People in Blue States Moving to Red States in droves!!  One guy that was interviewed said he could no longer afford to pay $3,000.00 a month rent for his 1 bedroom flat in New York City. He went to Florida !!!!

On 6/6/2023 at 4:06 PM, krunchnik said:

Being from Northern US does not make a person an idiot-it comes normal for some-no matter where on the map they are from-

I wouldn't say they were all idiots but the reason they left usually has something to do with everything being messed up. They should embrace our way of life without northern modifications and it all goes back to doing the same thing and expecting different results. ( Madness)

3 hours ago, Sunfish said:

I wouldn't say they were all idiots but the reason they left usually has something to do with everything being messed up. They should embrace our way of life without northern modifications and it all goes back to doing the same thing and expecting different results. ( Madness)

What I mean is that there are more Northerners than just from the East Coast-

I moved here over 20 years ago and was from Northern Michigan-Upper Peninsula to be exact-

We moved here because the EPA primarily has ruined my home state-

We assimilated into the Southern way of doing things and never expected anything less than-

I will agree that the Eastern United States is a different story-too many elites that will not change-

3 hours ago, krunchnik said:

What I mean is that there are more Northerners than just from the East Coast-

I moved here over 20 years ago and was from Northern Michigan-Upper Peninsula to be exact-

We moved here because the EPA primarily has ruined my home state-

We assimilated into the Southern way of doing things and never expected anything less than-

I will agree that the Eastern United States is a different story-too many elites that will not change-

I think some of the New England states elites are moving to Tennessee. The problem is they are bringing their Blue politics with them along with their wealth to buy politicians and I think they have already bought our Governor. In his first term he was gung-hoe 2nd Amendment supporter and now that he can't run again his politics have done a 180 on a lot of things.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...