Monthly TGO Shooting Contest: Women's Division?

Guest SigGrl

Guest SigGrl

I was reading through the new posts tonight and noticed the target has been posted for the TGO monthly shooting contest. I was just wondering, if we could have a women's division for the contest? What do you gals think about this? I don't mind competing with the guys, but it would be nice to have a women's competition too.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great idea! I just don't know how many of us girls would be participating. If there was more activity here by the ladies, I could definitely see us doing a monthly ladies only shoot.....but if we started it at this point, it would probably be the three of us competing and that's it! :D

Ok, How many other ladies here would participate if we started this? Let me know how many of you might like to do this and we'll go from there. :hat:

Edited by PackinMama
Guest hustle

I guess my post got deleted. I can probably do this during the summer when I'm out of school. I'm working weekends right now, and haven't had a chance to shoot since Christmas break. :P

Guest JHatmaker

Couldn't help but notice this post, and I have an idea if ya'll are interested. Within the Shooting Contest, we can split it up b/t guys and girls (not to have a battle of the sexes or anything), but to have different divisions with the same target/rules for that month. That way we would have even more participation from all the members here. Just a thought.

I can go into my original post and edit it with some info about having different divisions for you guys if you're interested.

Guest SigGrl
Couldn't help but notice this post, and I have an idea if ya'll are interested. Within the Shooting Contest, we can split it up b/t guys and girls (not to have a battle of the sexes or anything), but to have different divisions with the same target/rules for that month. That way we would have even more participation from all the members here. Just a thought.

I can go into my original post and edit it with some info about having different divisions for you guys if you're interested.

That sounds like a great idea!! That way, we can have a lot or a little participation.

I was on the range last Saturday and forgot to print out a target ARGHHH!! I won't be back on the range, until May. I'll definitely participate then.

Guest putmanphoto

I agree - sounds like a great idea. I am planning a trip to the range this weekend - I will be sure to print before going....

Thanks,

I would like to give this a try but I can't get the link to open to print the target.

anyplace else to get to that target?

this is actual link to the target:

http://www.mrcine.org/downloads/online_target.pdf

If it won't "open" maybe you don't have a PDF reader, like Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader?

Or maybe it's misconfigured...try right click on link and downloading and saving the .pdf to your harddrive, which is the best way to keep it anyway.

- OS

Guest JHatmaker
this is actual link to the target:

http://www.mrcine.org/downloads/online_target.pdf

If it won't "open" maybe you don't have a PDF reader, like Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader?

Or maybe it's misconfigured...try right click on link and downloading and saving the .pdf to your harddrive, which is the best way to keep it anyway.

- OS

Thanks OhShoot, I'll edit the address in the sticky

EDIT: Nevermind, thats the same link I have posted and it worked for me.

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest arktwins

it is working fine now. Dh got it to print. I'll try to post how we did this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to M'boro to visit some friends. Just me and my XD...no kids, no dh....ahhhh such is life.:)

Guest JHatmaker
it is working fine now. Dh got it to print. I'll try to post how we did this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to M'boro to visit some friends. Just me and my XD...no kids, no dh....ahhhh such is life.:rock:

Good deal, if you need assistance posting let me know, I can load them onto my Photobucket account if you're not familiar with the process.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JHatmaker

Hey ladies, we missed you guys in April! I put up the new May contest in the handgun forum (sticky at the top).

Also, I've added a little incentive to get some participation. Whoever at the end of the year has the most wins, get's 100 rds (two boxes) of ammo, caliber of their choice (upon availibility).

So get to the range and show the fella's what's up! :tinfoil: