Are there any features that you'd like to see?

• Administrator

Just wondering if there are any features that other web communities have that you would like to see here. Right now I figure we have most of the basics covered with the forums, the photo gallery and the future addition of some databases to keep track of shooting ranges, prohibited carry locations, etc.

But is there anything else that you'd like to see?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A database of firearms related links would be great! Firearms products, shops & shows, news/info, 2A stories, and gun forums with good content are always sought after. I'm sure we've all got a list of our favorites that we could share and benefit from.

It would be good if we could attach a photo of the door of the business with a no-gun sign in the banning location database. That way, when they come out to ask why we are photographing their business, we could tell them it's to show how they are anti 2A.

• Administrator
It would be good if we could attach a photo of the door of the business with a no-gun sign in the banning location database. That way, when they come out to ask why we are photographing their business, we could tell them it's to show how they are anti 2A.

:) I like that.

How about adding a forum for local get-togethers. We could start topics for our area to plan to get together for breakfast, or supper or whatever. I've spotted several people from the Tri-Cities, where I am. Be nice to put a face with the screen names once a quarter.

It's always a cluster setting these things up, but we did this eons on a pre-Internet service (GEnie) I was sysop on. It worked out well. Lots of fun if you don't try to over-organize it.

One more thing, can you add a button to go to the top of the page at each post? Just a little nicety that I miss here.

• Administrator

One more thing, can you add a button to go to the top of the page at each post? Just a little nicety that I miss here.

Good suggestion. I just whipped up a button for that in Photoshop and made it part of every post. You should see it right below this text.

Let me think some on the other part. Maybe an "Events and Get Togethers" forum would be a solution to this and to other things as well.

Guest GlocKingTN
Good suggestion. I just whipped up a button for that in Photoshop and made it part of every post. You should see it right below this text.

Let me think some on the other part. Maybe an "Events and Get Togethers" forum would be a solution to this and to other things as well.

I think that the Events and Get Togehters forum is a great idea. That way, as he said, you could put faces with ID's and vice versa.

Guest GlocKingTN

We need to see about getting a forum for the feedback of buyers and sellers on the site. That way we all could see how someone does business before dealing with them.

• Administrator
We need to see about getting a forum for the feedback of buyers and sellers on the site. That way we all could see how someone does business before dealing with them.

How about a feedback system that works without a dedicated forum? :up:

I am going to add right now a feature that allows members to leave eBay style feedback for one another. I'll post more on it in a few minutes.

• Administrator
I think that would be nice.
How about a feedback system that works without a dedicated forum? :up:

I am going to add right now a feature that allows members to leave eBay style feedback for one another. I'll post more on it in a few minutes.

Ok, it's in place and you can read about it here.