Holster Suggestions

Guest SigGrl

Guest SigGrl

Sorry if this has been brought up before..

I'm looking for a holster for my CC gun. I'm using a Sig P6. Any of you ladies have suggestions for a good, comfortable holster?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us a little more detail.

Do you wear a belt or are you looking for an alternative method? If with a belt, do you want to wear it IWB or OWB? What position (2:00, 4:00, etc.) do you like to carry it in? Do you want a thumbstrap or does it matter? How much money do you want to spend?

Any kind of info like that will help us with our recommendations.

Sometimes it seems like choosing a holster is more difficult and has more options than choosing a gun! :rolleyes:

Guest SigGrl

Here is what I think so far. I want IWB to wear at 4:00. Probably no thumbstrap. I don't really mind what price range, as long as it is good quality and comfortable.

Ok, well I'm sure some of the guys on here will probably jump in and give you some great suggestions on a good quality IWB holster. I personally don't have a lot of experience with this kind of setup, as I hate to wear a belt.

However, I recently had the oppurtunity to try out a Kuhl Leather Works IWB holster and it was beautifully made, rugged, and very comfortable! Mr. Kuhl stands behind his work and offers a 1 year warranty. I would definitely recommend his stuff.

Hi SigGrl,

I'm waiting for my CCW, but I've already purchased a Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB. I've been wearing it around the house and it's been pretty comfortable. I will be carrying a M&P9c. I'll have to size my pants up as my current setup is pretty snug. I've been wearing it at the 4:00 position with no problems. I've even played video games, lying on the bed on my back and no issues at all.

Imo-The Crossbreed Supertuck is the most comfortable Iwb on the market.

I have used them for several years with revolvers and autos.

I now have a box of holsters that didn`t work for one reason or another,but as I said that is only my opinion.

Hi SigGrl,

I'm waiting for my CCW, but I've already purchased a Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB. I've been wearing it around the house and it's been pretty comfortable. I will be carrying a M&P9c. I'll have to size my pants up as my current setup is pretty snug. I've been wearing it at the 4:00 position with no problems. I've even played video games, lying on the bed on my back and no issues at all.

Ditto on the Crossbreed Super Tuck. I have been wearing mine now for a few months with a G 19. Most comfortable IWB I own. I wear it at about 4o'clock. I am 5 11, 190 avg build. With this holster I can tuck the shirt in over it and not have to wear a vest or jacket. True this may slow down the draw, but I am comfortable with it.

The website said 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. Had mine in a week.

www.crossbreedholsters.com

If you can carry SOB, try the Uncle Mike's, left-handed, inside the pants holster, part # 89152. It will carry the P6 perfectly. If you want to carry at 4:00, get part # 89151. Uncle Mike also makes this same holster with a retention strap if you want.