Anyone here from Rutherford or Williamson Co. own an M&P 45?

TGO David

• Administrator

I'm looking for a resident of Rutherford or Williamson counties that owns a Smith & Wesson M&P 45 and who would want to have a little fun at the range sometime soon doing a bit of a comparison between your M&P and a few other polymer, striker fired .45 ACP handguns.

This would be an opportunity for you to get to shoot a few different handguns yourself, provided that two of us also get to shoot your M&P 45. The purpose of this will be to provide opinionated reviews on the different firearms for publication.

You need to be willing to bring 100rds of .45ACP that you will use for all firing that you do. Factory loads only. No hand loads. Can be FMJ or other.

Interested parties need to contact me by PM.

We'll be doing this again soon with other calibers and other handguns, so stay tuned. :hyper:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

I don't have what your looking for this go around, but this is a great idea. There are several guns I'd like to shoot, and putting something "somewhat organized" together where we can handle various firearms outside of a gun store is wonderful.

• Administrator

Bump back to the top. Really would like to meet up with someone that owns an M&P 45 next Saturday and do a little side-by-side comparison to be used for a review publication.

Barring an M&P, I would consider an XD-45. We already have a Glock 21 SF and a third "mystery guest" that will be used as the subject of comparison in the review.

Thanks.

Id be really interested in this trial. I've owned all 3 at some point and have traded all 3 at some point:( They were all great pistols and had their pros and cons, but I've never compared all 3 at once. I've been having the itch to get a new .45 again and would love to compare all 3. If there is anyway I could contribute...maybe through ammo or something I dunno (if I can find any these days:)) then Id love to be part of that.