Government to disarm America

Guest smithandwesson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As crazy as this may sound...and I agree it does, You HAVE to remember that the libs DO want to and WILL try to sneak stuff thru that will at least inhibit us. It's up to us to be vocal enough to stop it, and this includes the US signing onto to international treaties that limit our soveriegnity.

Guest FroggyOne2
As crazy as this may sound...and I agree it does, You HAVE to remember that the libs DO want to and WILL try to sneak stuff thru that will at least inhibit us. It's up to us to be vocal enough to stop it, and this includes the US signing onto to international treaties that limit our soveriegnity.

I agree.. I am not one to tinfoil, but everyone shouldn't be so lack-a-daze-ical on possible threats with ways that the left may try to circumvent the Constitution.

And yes, I did hear the one about the Dept of Homeland Defense ordering something like 3 Billion rounds of .223 ammo. I know that the department that I work for goes through 300,000 rounds a year just in training.

Guest mustangdave

With all due respect...I'm going to the kitchen to make...B) Would THIS GOVERNMENT attempt to do this? I wouldn't put it past em to try. Just like Reagan said about the Commies once upon a time...Trust but Varify. I trust that the gub-ment might try this....so when i read stuff like I'm reading here I attempt to varify it to my satisfaction.

Guest Whiskers

Gee, I've been thinkin' bout getting me one of those souped up air guns..... Anybody know where I can find a .177 cal pellet mould..... you can make a lot of pellets with 50 pounds of wheelweights....... uh oh, they'll be after them next.....

PaiMei speaks the truth...it really depends on whether or not the ammo manufacturers are set up on a push or pull system.. Also, many of them base predictions on previous numbers and are currently overwhelmed and trying to catch up, The business I work for is currently experiencing this with our widgets. Last year we sold around 150 pieces of Widget A and this year, as of April, we already have orders for over 1000 pieces of Widget A. Needless to say, getting Widget A out the door is one of our main focuses and all hands are on deck, per se, to get these orders built. I can see how ammo, or any industry for that matter, could be impacted in the same manner, with the same results.

PaiMei speaks the truth...it really depends on whether or not the ammo manufacturers are set up on a push or pull system.. Also, many of them base predictions on previous numbers and are currently overwhelmed and trying to catch up, The business I work for is currently experiencing this with our widgets. Last year we sold around 150 pieces of Widget A and this year, as of April, we already have orders for over 1000 pieces of Widget A. Needless to say, getting Widget A out the door is one of our main focuses and all hands are on deck, per se, to get these orders built. I can see how ammo, or any industry for that matter, could be impacted in the same manner, with the same results.

Tinfoil hat business is doing well, eh?

Guest jackdog

I think that is where the Mesiah and his minions will go next. Some sort of world type treaty.

Guest Linoge
I take everything I here with a grain of salt but was just wondering if anybody else had heard this one?

*headdesk*

Find yourself a salt lick. You need it.

Guest Swamprunner
I wish they would show the ammo making process on "How its made"

im addicted to that show.

It was cuel. You are right, it's one of the few shows I can enjoy with my grandson and not worry about crap coming on (except the commercials).

Guest Guitarsnguns

Boy,I sure do miss the good old days before the internet. With all the B.S. information out there, you can pretty much develop a case to try to prove anything. This can't be good for us as a society, and I know it's not good for me personally. I have become cynical and doubtful of everything I see of hear and have the attitude of..."I'll deal with it when it comes crashing through my door." I guess all a fellow can do is try not to get caught with his pants down.

You all can laugh all you want. the situation is not going to get better anytime soon.

Been putting a lot of thought to this stuff.

The world is over populated, in the good old USA there are more gun owners than ever, these gun owners are more affluent than ever. They/we spend more money on guns, ammo and gun stuff than our parents ever did. Sooner of later the manufacterers cannot possible keep up with demand. People who used to be happy having 300 rounds of what they shoot now want 1000 rounds of what they shoot.

It is never going to get better. The basic metals to make bullets and chemicals to make powders/primers are being bought up for other uses by the overpopulated masses of the world.

I firmly believe ammuntion will be so expensive by summers end it will be unobtainable in amounts I like to have on hand. So I am buying every round I have money for at the current time.

When ammo is unobtainable they will have effectively disarmed us.

I am glad I have front stuffing weapons. I can make black powder, I can mold balls, I can find flint.

The man is trying to keep his foot on our neck, thinking otherwise is just foolishness.

It was cuel. You are right, it's one of the few shows I can enjoy with my grandson and not worry about crap coming on (except the commercials).

Yeah, I thought I'd seen that one too. Watching them take brass material and making it into brass casings was very cool.