Government to disarm America

Guest smithandwesson

Guest nraforlife

:rant:oh boy oh boy a 'War on Guns' PLEASE PLEASE run it like they do the 'War on Drugs' and 'Poverty'. I always wanted a full auto UZI off the books...

Drive down to da'hood pick up a couple of crates of 9mm a silencer or two and maybe even that special hand grenade for the wife, woohoo. Frick diamonds. nothing says 'I love you' like a M67 fragmentation hand grenade. When you care enough to give the very best :)

Edited by nraforlife
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have access to a machine shop, and I own a reloading press with the free worlds' supply of dies. No worries, 'mate.:)

and i heard today the Obama-ites are now taking something the clinton administration started working on, making reloading illegal in any form or fashion. I also heard the real Messiah will return in 2012.....

Guest Whiskers
How does one make a primer?

- OS

you can use match heads.... and sheet copper or aluminum..... takes a while... I've seen an article on the making of percussion caps from such items.....

<!--StartFragment -->USA Buys Enough Guns to Outfit the Entire Chinese

USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Army

Law abiding US citizens bought on average 3,177,256 guns every 3 months in 2008.

EveryTown, USA - -(AmmoLand.com)- In just 3 months Americans bought enough guns to outfit the entire Chinese and Indian army’s combined.

You also bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008. Yeah that is right, that is Billion with a “B”.

This is an evaluation of overall firearms and ammunition purchases based on low end numbers per Federal NIC instacheck data base Statistics. The numbers presented are only PART of the overall numbers of arms and ammunition that have been sold. The actual numbers are much higher.

USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Army

Law abiding US citizens bought on average 3,177,256 guns every 3 months in 2008.

Somehow this makes me very happy. Maybe it'll be enough to make our government think before they try anything new.

buk

Kissinger Tells President Medvedev... "By September We'll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS..."

Kremlin reports on the extraordinary meeting held today between President Medvedev and former United States Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger (under Nixon), James Baker (under Bush Sr.), Charles Shultz (under Regan), former United States Defense Secretary William Perry (under Clinton), and former US Senator and top defense expert Sam Nunn, are stating that the Americans are acknowledging for the first time their acceptance of a New Global Order...

Kissinger Tells President Medvedev... "By September We?ll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS..." | KnowTheLies.com - The Truth is Hidden in Plain View...

Guest justme
WOW.... Do you have any idea how outlandishly impossible it would be to confiscate every single firearm over a 5 month period? Heck, it would take over 5 months just to get the FFLs to turn over their bound books and 4473s. As far as the ammo, I guarantee you that if the gov't was buying up all the ammo, someone, somewhere would have leaked it to the press.

they don't have to physically disarm anyone--all they have to do is eliminate the ability to buy ammunition--without ammunition a gun is just an expensive club.

Guest justme
Kissinger Tells President Medvedev... "By September We'll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS..."

Kremlin reports on the extraordinary meeting held today between President Medvedev and former United States Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger (under Nixon), James Baker (under Bush Sr.), Charles Shultz (under Regan), former United States Defense Secretary William Perry (under Clinton), and former US Senator and top defense expert Sam Nunn, are stating that the Americans are acknowledging for the first time their acceptance of a New Global Order...

Kissinger Tells President Medvedev... "By September We?ll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS..." | KnowTheLies.com - The Truth is Hidden in Plain View...

I would not doubt this one bit--it would not surprise me to see them try.

Guest justme
annnndddd this is the ONLY news source that was there and captured this...hmmmm....

if you think the Communist News Network, or any other mainstream news is going to run something like this you are naive. I trust nothing told to me by any mainstream news.

Guest smithandwesson

Holy Crap!!!!

All I did was ask if ANYBODY had "HEARD" anything about this. I am amazed at how far this thread actually went and also disgusted at how rude some people are just for asking a question.:up: This thread was intended to start a discussion which is what I thought forums were for, not a flaming on fellow members.

Holy Crap!!!!

All I did was ask if ANYBODY had "HEARD" anything about this. I am amazed at how far this thread actually went and also disgusted at how rude some people are just for asking a question.:up: This thread was intended to start a discussion which is what I thought forums were for, not a flaming on fellow members.

Well, you said you took the rumor with a grain of salt.

I think the consensus of the discussion was that you should take it with the entire salt lick.

Not a flame, just honest opinion.

- OS

Guest justme
So my take on this is.. We voted them in.. We can vote them out. And if ya didn't vote.. YOU are part of the problem.

I did not vote, and I am not afraid to admit it--I cannot bring myself to vote for a damnable creature. If you put Bush, obama and Mccain together--the ONLY, and I mean the ONLY difference between them is their looks, and the fact that they all--obama included, will run this country into the ground, albeit some do it faster than others, but they all do it.

This nation, and the nations of the world have not reached bottom yet--but it's coming, just as surely as I type this. I look forward to the day when mankind will never again pollute, kill and violate everything that God has made. But I look forward to a better day, and it is coming.

Guest canynracer
if you think the Communist News Network, or any other mainstream news is going to run something like this you are naive. I trust nothing told to me by any mainstream news.

:up:

We need a tin foil hat dude that rolls his eyes.

Its not about "mainstream" there are PLENTY of other sources that would LOVE to print this...

and even FOX news would go bananas over this... IF it happened.