Government to disarm America

Guest smithandwesson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your choice of words sounds..... well....... kind of dumb:rolleyes:

Its like your trying really hard to sound smart but your just missing the mark by about 7 words. Your as funny as crimson.:rofl:

Back out while you can, pilgrim.

After all, you need to keep constant watch for the gummit guys, eh?

- OS

Guest canynracer
All of you who think you are untouchable, who think that nothing will ever happen just because "the constitution" says you have a certain right, you are exactly what will make it possible for it to happen. Right now while you sit cofortable at your little computer, some prick is fighting to take away the things you love and cherish, consider that in the past 50 years alone, so many restrictions and laws have been made on guns that none of us can keep up with them, just 35 years ago, there were .22 rimfire teams in schools and classes that taught gun safety etc...... now if you say the word "gun" neatr a school, you will be cuffed, searched and expelled, they are slowly stripping you of your right to bare arms and you dont even know it. I bet my life right now that if tommorrow, they banned firearms in the U.S., most of the people who thump their chest and say "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS" now, would cower down like dogs and march to the police station like good little sheeple, and turn it their guns just like England did. But my main point is, that this "it wont happen to me, not in America bull*****, is exactly the kind of attitude that put England and Australia in the position they are in. Unless everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, doesnt start doing something, threads like this will turn into reality. If somebody knocked on your door and told you your house was on fire, would you wait till you seen flames and smoke to do something, or would you get off your a$$ and go check on it, would make fun of them and hand them a roll of tinfoil while your house was burning around back?

And you would be standing in line with me.

Dude, your choice of words sounds..... well....... kind of dumb:rolleyes:

Its like your trying really hard to sound smart but your just missing the mark by about 7 words. Your as funny as crimson.:rofl:

I think we need to relax just a bit. Nobody was directly flaming YOU, or your intelligence.

....Miniature trebuchets, to take out chipmunks, interesting....

Yah, it wasn't all that sporting the way you took them out.

Little finger-held crossbows probably a lot more effective than lobbing pebbles with small trebuchet, though.

- OS

Guest db99wj

How in the hell are they going to disarm me? I dare them, I guarantee I will be kicking and screaming as hard and as loud as I can. I mean, come on, disarm, my arms are attached to my body, that will hurt if they try to disarm me...kinda mean too.

Yep I'm late to this party, Oh well.

Guest SUNTZU
WOW.... Do you have any idea how outlandishly impossible it would be to confiscate every single firearm over a 5 month period? Heck, it would take over 5 months just to get the FFLs to turn over their bound books and 4473s. As far as the ammo, I guarantee you that if the gov't was buying up all the ammo, someone, somewhere would have leaked it to the press.

trap.jpg

:rofl:

I work in the industry and I can GARAUNTEE you that there is PLENTY of ammo in the United States right now. It is all in people's living rooms, closets, garages and workshops.

Since NOV 4 our phones have not stopped ringing. Even now. This time of year we normally get about 500 phone calls per day. Last Monday we got 1200. And there is NO sign of it slowing down.

Think of this current shortage in terms of gasoline. How many gallons of gas do you typically get when you go to the gas station? Ten? Twelve? Well since Nov 4,about 40% of the people in america have been buying 200 gallons everytime they go to the gas station. If THAT happened there would not be a drop of gasoline in the ground at half the gas stations in the US. And the only gas available would be what the refineries could pump out each week....THAT is where we are with ammo......

People have been buying ammo, reloading components,bullets and brass so far out of the norm that the normal "system" cannot bear the weight. How long does it take to make a million primers? We sold 1 MILLION primers (1000 boxes) in 3 hours Wednesday. People are buying it faster than the manufacturers can make it. THAT is what is happening, NOT any kind of government conspiracy crap. The fact is that the panic buying is causing the "crisis". Not the government.

Besides, where exactly are they going to get the troops to go door to door and collect the guns? Bring 'em ALL home from Korea,Germany,Japan, Bosnia, Iraq and Afghanistan? Import them from Mongolia? Enlist reptilian aliens to help? Zombies? The UN? The UN can't pacify Nigeria much less the US if something like that were to take place.

Come on people let's use some damn common sense.

Guest MisterJimmy
Well since Nov 4,about 40% of the people in america have been buying 200 gallons everytime they go to the gas station. . . . Come on people let's use some damn common sense.

200 gallons? Forty per-cent of drivers are buying two hundred gallons of gasoline every time they go to the gas station? Since Nov. 4. Really?!

This sounds like fodder for that SNL skit, "Really! . . . Really?!"

200 gallons! Son of a biscuit eater! That's a dang lotta gasoline, as in maybe ten times what most larger cars hold.

"Really! . . . Really?!"

200 gallons? Forty per-cent of drivers are buying two hundred gallons of gasoline every time they go to the gas station? Since Nov. 4. Really?!

This sounds like fodder for that SNL skit, "Really! . . . Really?!"

200 gallons! Son of a biscuit eater! That's a dang lotta gasoline, as in maybe ten times what most larger cars hold.

"Really! . . . Really?!"

Analogy! If people could buy 200 gals. when they bought gas.

It is the basic cause of a gas shortage. Instead of waiting until the gauge gets down to the quarter mark, people fill up before the half mark and are driving around with almost full tanks all the time.

I drive around with the tank mostly full all of the time, if for no other reason than the gasoline cools the fuel pump.

1/2 a tank is near empty and 1/4 of a tank is about bone dry in my mind.

I drive around with the tank mostly full all of the time, if for no other reason than the gasoline cools the fuel pump.

1/2 a tank is near empty and 1/4 of a tank is about bone dry in my mind.

HOARDER!!!!!

;)

Guest HexHead
Instead of waiting until the gauge gets down to the quarter mark, people fill up before the half mark and are driving around with almost full tanks all the time.

I fill up at the 1/2 mark. It's cheaper that way. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truth

i have been reading this post and the whole issue of guns being siezed in sept. isn't entirely true. This is all coming from a comment Henry Kissinger made a little over a month ago. He said they will have gun control laws in place by Sept. He is the mouthpiece of the Rockefellars and the UN.

Guest Kimber1

:blink: I haven't heard this, nor do I think the government can do anything in 5 months. That being said, there is an issue proposed by an Illinois(surprise) Democrat that needs to be looked into.

Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

Would love to know if anyone knows anything else about this...

Guest SUNTZU
:blink: I haven't heard this, nor do I think the government can do anything in 5 months. That being said, there is an issue proposed by an Illinois(surprise) Democrat that needs to be looked into.

Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

Would love to know if anyone knows anything else about this...

trap.jpg

Here is the status of HR 45.

H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and... OpenCongress

I use extra strength reynolds wrap with a non stick surface for high speed low drag.

Guest justme
i have been reading this post and the whole issue of guns being siezed in sept. isn't entirely true. This is all coming from a comment Henry Kissinger made a little over a month ago. He said they will have gun control laws in place by Sept. He is the mouthpiece of the Rockefellars and the UN.

I'm late to the discussion. On the issue of the government getting control of guns--don't think they can't get legislation slipped into some huge piece of legislation--similar to the way the national park carry was attached to the Credit card bill. All they need is to quietly slip something into another piece of legislation, and there is enough "democratic" control of Congress now to do it.